Saturday, July 26, 2014

Uh Oh! my Missing Friday.

Uh oh! My missing Friday. Where did it go?   Seems like I forgot to click on publish.  I mean my Friday was a simple kind of day....mornings are always a quest with the brats to check out the damage control.   Then attempt to get a mission accomplished...now that in itself is even a bigger challenge .

My hand mixer went kaput! So now that was another object that had to be replaced along with picking up a few skeins of yarn to make an afghan..( which I may not start till back I. Florida). To also check out what Walmart has interesting and do I really need it ?????

The day dragged on and so did the evening..ms Shug was going to play. "Grab everything I Can". And she did too !  Plus her stream level met the danger zone...I think I might have to start reading lips.

Finally by 9pm. An old movie came on. And it was wallow in the recliner and nudge me when the day is done...yes! The body and brain met at the same level...out in the Ozones.  Cause it all needed to bee put to rest..

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!  Those traveling stay safe and God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment