Saturday, May 14, 2011

A special Saturday..May 14th

A Special Saturday, May 14th... My Uncle Bing's birthday and my Great.Great Nephew's First Holy Communion.  This day was a very special day for sure...My Uncle Bing whom I was raised with, was like a big brother to me..He just recently passed away ..in fact 2 weeks after I spoke with him...and I was so wanting him to come visit and stay with me for the winter months. ...I miss him very much .

My Great, Great Nephew Anthony Michael who is 8 years old . I was so happy that I was invited to this special occasion and I'm so sorry I couldn't attend .I can't wait to see the pictures..He was so excited on receiving my card...

Today was one heck of a blessing and then it turned to go south on me...of course for me it's usual but sometimes it does get the best of me.. I'm dealing with my foot as it's slowly starting to ease up (after a few months worth) and then later on today I had another shocker..Yes, I say "Shocker"..

It's been 4 years since my hysterectomy and low and behold I'm now starting to spot again...What is it with me..did I just step into the "Bogie's Chit" ..I was caught off guard and totally lost it... as I know what is next on my agenda when I go home..of course I'll be calling the GYN on Monday to let him know...and if that wasn't enough I had another special event later on..

Loading the dish washer my Zeke (Big Bad Asp) comes walking into the kitchen..he just finished his apples and cookies and wanted to check on what was going in the dish washer and so he did..but when he did he got caught in it..well the lower level basket and as he brought his head up along came the basket...now not just the basket but the full basket with all the dishes and silver ware..and WOW...he backed up, jumped up and shook his head ..and along with that the dishes flew and so did the silver ware...like arrows flying through the air coming at me... first a fork then a knife ..holy chit..I'm ducking and trying to catch up with Zeke as he is making a mad dash through the house and all you can hear is dishes..(doggie ones) flying and hitting the wall....Oh I'm so friggin lucky...

There is nothing more exciting then to see a freaked out Rottie jumping up and snapping a wire basket with wheels on it and then the silver ware basket comes flying by me...duck Zeee or it's curtains...

I was so dumb founded...(that's putting it mildly) as I attempted to catch what I could and then I finally saw the basket lying in front of the TV...HOLY CHIT is RIGHT>..Thank goodness it didn't hit the Big Screen !

I didn't know whether to cry or laugh but I did know I had all that mess to clean up and get that Big Dawg under control...HA !   I yelled..."Zeke, get to your room" and he did...I mean quickly too...now you ask, "Where were the other dawgs" ?  Well, to be honest with you... I think they were in hiding as seeing this in action would have scared the BeJesus out of you !

After I picked up the basket I looked and the back wheel was twisted flat..OH NO !   I had to sit back and think what I could  do..I need that dish washer as I can't wash all these dishes I can barely stand and I feel like Crappola !!!

So I sat on my chair and grabbed my trust meat cleaver. The one that has a flat side to it and then the meat tenderizer on the other..You know it looks like a hammer ...:)  I prayed and asked the Lord to help me ...and I calmly sat and hammered away trying to get the prong that held the wheel bent back to the side instead of flat forward....Oh this is a pleasant event...

I got it together and collected scattered debris and then loaded back the dish washer...omg...am I gonna make it through the night..So I calls my hubby and as I start to tell him I start to cry... I'm so exhausted and just dealing with all that's been on going is starting to get the best of me...and can you believe I hear him start to muffle the voice and then he keeps saying, "I'm so sorry, I wish I could be there to just hold on to you "...

We talk for awhile and I start to calm down and then start to tell him how things went and then I begin to laugh and so does he...He then bravely tells me..."I am so sorry but when you started telling me about Zeke I could visualize it and started laughing..."....

Can you believe it ????? He was laughing and trying so hard not to let me know what he was doing....hum.. I don't know, but I have to admit I did laugh after...Now as for the other thingy...I'm just so disgusted...and I went on the Internet to look up about what is now happening to me...and seems that several others (so I'm not alone) have had this problem and had to go back and have the cervix removed...

After my hysterectomy the Doc did tell me he left it so that I wouldn't have a prolapsed problem...and he had so many problems with my surgery that he had to have another surgeon come in and clear up other problems I was having...So I know he did his best...I'm sure when I call him Monday I'm gonna be his nightmare...cause that's what he called me after my surgery...I'm the type that you have to expect the unexpected..No one ever believes me till they have the experience...

When you read this ...just remember this is real life drama and I do my best to handle it with humor and get on with it...No matter how much I go through I look at it this way...It could always be worse and it's what life deals us..not what we plan..

Tonight when I say my prayers I have to ask the good Lord to show me another door cause my doors I've been opening have been pretty hectic...I'd appreciate it if I could just have a little vacation...but I do thank him for all the education .

Again, I'm back to myself and looking at Zeke making sure he doesn't have any hidden silver ware...perhaps I've taught him too much of bringing things to me..Now I need to start teaching him..."Don't Touch"..

May you all have many blessing and some laughs to keep you going...

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Lady, you sure do have more than your fair share of excitement! I'm glad neither of you were hurt. You need to get yourself on an even keel so we can have our get this summer. Take care of you.

    ReplyDelete