Friday, May 20, 2011

Heck Friday is here and it's party time

Heck Friday is here and it's party time..ok, who's giving one ?????...It was a warm day and my plants took another beating...Gawd I'm watering and watering and they are sucking it up as fast as it comes out...I'm gonna worry when I head home..Don't know if Diane is gonna wanna keep this up...but I'll have some time yet to work on her...Rewards are well worth it..HA !

Yes, I took pictures and I have to upload them and my computer or should I say, "cable is in slow mode"  I'm so anxious to get them on...It might appear or it might not...but I'll get them up one way or another :0

My foot is getting a little better ..amazing that it only took months and I am using an ointment that seems to relieve some of the joint ache...we'll see, we'll see.

Tomorrow I have to head back out to Wally World and get two more pots...big ones and plant the rest of the plants and I've got to order that "Baffle" for the bird feeder..guess I'll hop on Amazon.com (Bethie, I know you'll love that) and get that sent here..I'd like to have that up and going and watching them birds..

I have a male Cardinal each morning I am out watering the plants that hops on one of the places where I have my impatience hanging from and he talks to me..Yep, he's going strong too..and I talk back at him and he even cocks his head..guess he's really making me feel guilty... "IT'S WORKING"...!!!

Gonna make a pot of Meatballs and Sauce as my hubby sent me down some Italian Rolls...Yes, the man thinks of me cause I can't find any good Italian bread here..it's all so soft like a sponge...So my darling hubby goes to the Post Office and uses the biggest box they have and sends it down Priority and down it comes and I put a package in the freezer and use up the other...So it's meatball subs for the next few days and some garlic bread too..Whoopie !!!

Starting to put up some of my plastic goodies in boxes to be put away till I come back and I know Diane is gonna love that :)..Will make another batch of dawg food up and put that in the freezer for going home...Oh my, it's getting close and I can feel my "I don't wanna leave my little hide away" but it will be good to be home with hubby and my family too..

Gonna have a man come out and give me estimate on painting this house and possible give me price on doing my drive way too...Things are slowly shaping up ..Will have Bob and Diane paint my two bedrooms so that will be great when I come back..Getting there slowly....

Got a recipe sent to me today for  Chocolate Kahlua Cake in the Crock Pot...sounds yummy too...so maybe...just maybe I'll get my crock pot going ..and you all know how I love my crock pot...

Ah, now I can't get Photo bucket to work...okie dokie I'm beat gonna head to bed...I'll get these pictures loaded...and I got some good shots too...

God Bless and Sweet Dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment