Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another Blessed Event and on a Sunday :)

Another Blessed Event and on a Sunday :)...See I now call these happenings Blessed Events...I'm still waiting for a vacation.  Today started off interesting. My phone rang and it was Diane and Bob they were heading over to Wally World and I had asked Diane if she would pick me up a vacuum cleaner as the one I use (Oreck) although great is very difficult for me to push ... it sucks so hard on the carpet and I have to just about drag it.. It sure does a great job but a work out for me especially with my foot.

So yep, she got me a cheapie "Bissell" which by the way has that extra attachment (hose) that I don't have to grab my shop vac now to do along the edges and behind tables and couches...What a nice job for a cheapie..

Diane and Bob also helped me put in another plant..they picked up a big bag of soil for me and boy that really helped..I'd be lost without the two of them.. They do such a great job and Diane is a wizard on cleaning...that woman can match any tornado in whirling through and cleaning up...

So my thanks was to take them to lunch and a nice break away for me too..and we went to Hardy's ..and leave it to Diane to have coupons  HA HA  ! We sure did enjoy our burgers but the best was yet to come..remember my blessed event...:)

Yes, I had taken lasix and forgot about it..(how could I forget) and I was so happy to get out for a little bit and get things done...So after we finished our lunch I got the message (UH OH) and I just laughed and said, "boy I'm glad there's a bathroom in here cause other wise we'd have to get a bucket "  LOL...we laughed and I went in and low and behold..The toilet wasn't working...OH NO !!!!  I prayed I'd make it home cause anyone who has ever taken lasix knows..when ya gotta go...there ain't no way you can hold it  !

I didn't think I could move my feet as fast as I did...Pain or not my feet didn't fail me...I made it home and in that door and zipped through the house without saying "Jack Rabbit"...Holy Hannah... I laughed all the way in the door and I had this vision of me telling Bob..."Pull over and let me out "...hahahaha

See, I tell you things that happen to me are just a normal way of life and ever day is an event...I can't even go out and find a bathroom that's working ...Now what's that tell ya...????

All and all my day was good and no other problems showing up but tomorrow I will be calling my Doc to set up an earlier appointment..my list is going strong again...

Watched the finish of Survivor and Boston Rob won and he well deserved it.. He played the best game of all...He had his people working and boy when it comes to the end and you have to sit and be torn apart after living like they had too...goodness yes, he deserved it and even one an extra 100K...was hoping on that one that Matt would have taken it...

Getting ready for bed and again in my prayers it's "Lord, thank you for another interesting day and challenge.."  I pray my friends and family will be healthy and happy and maybe even hit the lottery...That would be nice..

Paulette, You bet I'm gonna do my utmost best to have our GTG..I'm so looking forward to it... We do need a good laugh "

PS...Zeke hasn't gone near the Dish Washer :)

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment