Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday, Oh Saturday

Saturday, Oh Saturday.. was a busy morning.. Got critters done and was ready to hit the open road at 9:30am.. I'd have liked to have left earlier but with my Joe that's the best time without any problems. I get them their breakfast and they get their big drinks and the big ones will settle down...now the little bits, well they have their things to get done and then get comfy... Like I have to pretend I'm staying in...Does this remind you of when you had little ones..well ain't no difference. Just cause these have fur/sorta kinda...they don't want you to leave them...LUCKY ME...but I got out and then picked up Diane and went to Lowes..oh my they had lots and lots of goodies on sale..Flower wise and plants of all strange looking things.

I bought to hanging pots of Impatience, and 2 Knock Out Roses (Yellow) a Climbing type rose (Orange) and some sort a purple flowering vine ..have to look it up on that card again and see what it is..Oh and 2 Butterfly plants.

I had to give them a good drink tonight as they seem to dry out quickly here..I noticed that with my plants..I water in the morning and then again around 7ish and they seem to do really well...Of course my Squirrels had to check out what I got...I gave them the warning...a loud tap on the window and they  took off ...for only a few minutes but returned to the scene...HA...buggers.

Then later today before the Kentucky Derby..Which is always my favorite thing to watch..should have put on my hat too..and maybe a mint Julep...oh yeah...  I ordered a Pizza...from Pizza Hut..we finally got one right in town..and why not keep my stock going strong..(Pepsico)..it was good and a big glass of milk with ice in it...smokin'....I was stuffed after 2 pieces and put the rest up on the freezer for another time..

I vegged out and tried to watch a program and in fact my NetFlix came in..so I'll be watching them tomorrow...but boy did I get the "Fall Outs". Guess it was the walking around or should I say "Limping "  tires me out.

So I'm ready for bed and Diane will be over tomorrow to help me pot and plant those goodies...I'll post pictures.........cause I'm so anxious to see them..Love seeing life in the garden...but I'm still gonna get me another bird feeder...maybe soon...cause I miss them feathered friends..

Today was my sister's birthday and my niece called me and I got a chance to talk with my sister and tell her I loved her and am praying for her...I really do miss her...if only she would remember my call...

God Bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment