Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday ....And ??????

Monday....And ?????  I don't know "nuttin'"... You got it..No call from the "Foot Doc" so by 1pm I called. I didn't get the "nurse from hell" but a very nice soft spoken (in fact I almost had to say, "speak up") She was rather pleasant. I did ask "What is the results of my MRI " ?   I got the usual, "hold on" and a few minutes she came back on the phone and her reply was..."Doc has called where you had the MRI as he wants more detail on the 4th metatartsal "...

Now I have to tell you, I haven't had problems with the 4th metatartsal, in fact I tried to explain to the Doc. Yes, my pain started up in the top of my foot but not long after it was in the bottom, center of my foot and ankle..So like I kept thinking ..my foot will be (maybe) better by the time I get the result !

Maybe tomorrow, gawd it's sounding like the song from "Annie"..should I look for Daddy Warbucks or maybe Sandy..I might get lucky ya just never know.

Speaking of lucky, yesterday was a quiet day till after 7pm when I watered my plants..I had the Critters out for their outing before their cookies and apples ..so they were just hanging out in the carport as I did my "Thang" and I was really enjoying my new plants (yes, I'm gonna take pictures)..

I got finished and walked in the carport and always lock the screen door...it's kind of a habit with me because of my critters...when along comes one of my neighbors up the driveway...as I was just going to walk up the steps into the house and get the Critters in .. I hear my name being called and I turn to look and low and behold my next door neighbor with her little doggie...OMG ! 

Zeke spots it and the war of the roses begins..I'm trying to get him up the steps and I have the spray bottle (with water) and Zeke is barking and so is Abby...Zeke's Hackles rise and he's ready to go into .."let me get em' mode"  I'm trying to get up the steps and push him and I'm spraying him with water to get him to stop and calm down...My neighbor is there at the door and her little doggie is barking back... Now the floor and steps are wet and I slip (just what I needed).. I yell at Zeke and give one good push..I go down on my knee and Zeke backs up .... I don't even know what my neighbor is doing as I'm trying to prevent Zeke from getting passed me..Cause it ain't nothing for him to hit that screen and go through it ...

I'm now hanging on to Zeke's collar and he drops to the floor...What seemed like forever might have only been a couple of minutes ..but it was like my last breath to even get myself up... meanwhile my neighbor is now looking in and her little doggie is on my golf cart...I'm sure that little guy, when he heard Zeke had second thoughts... Finally I get Zeke to get back into the house ..

I then rudely said, "What do you want"... now I must tell you..this neighbor isn't a mean person...but she has a problem and it's with alcohol.  Unfortunately she was a bit tipsy...and I'm sure didn't even realize what could have happened... Only thing she did say was, "She wanted to know how I was feeling"... I wish I could have told her...but it would have not made any sense.. 

She finally left and I was one sore lady, maybe I should say, "Lady" cause I was speaking in my foreign tongue and I wasn't praising the Lord... Shame on me...but I almost lost it...So later on I kept thinking should I go over and say something... wait for tomorrow and then say something... I tossed this one over many times..Even talked with my trusted friend Betsy as I value her opinion...talked with hubby and all night I kept thinking of what could have happened..

This morning I decided not to even say anything.. Sometimes it's best not..I don't even think she would remember and if I went and said something to her partner it might cause another problem and then the nonsense of being a nasty neighbor starts...Yes, over little things..

I just have to wait my time and I'm sure something will come up where I can just casually say, " I really have to tell anyone who's coming over to visit me not to bring any dogs or cats as my Zeke is a dominant, territorial male. He goes into protect mode with me "  

I try to be a good neighbor and this particular neighbor has said many times  how she and her partner are afraid of my dogs... Shame they have fear..but they should have sense to realize...but when like I said there's a alcohol problem it's like talking to the wall...

So that was my ending of my Mother's day...and tonight when I went out to water my plants I checked the scene out ...No one around...So maybe my prayers were answered..and maybe things will turn out better when I'm given the opportunity...Do I hear it knocking ??????


Watched Dancing with the Stars tonight and now I'm ready for beddie byes..

So Good night all and pleasant dreams till my next "Nightmare"...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment