Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I ain't a tootin' Tuesday !

I ain't a tootin' Tuesday !...You got the message ?  Well, here it is ...No call again from the "Foot Doc"....(I could have guessed) and I called again at 1:30pm and here's the message I got...."Nope, Doc is in surgery and we haven't heard anything from where you chose to get your MRI"...Now does that give you a hint ????

So I said to myself, "Now I have to get assertive"...  Hello dear Nurse, I need to know why Doc hasn't gotten any word on my MRI ....a silent sigh on the other end and the nice nurse says, "Doc, is still waiting for the response he requested"....Okie Dokie......So now I am ticked and say, "Well, I'll call and find out why"

So I did..yep, I called Express Care and spoke with Amy and she explained to me that nothing has come in from this Doc that she has seen and she will refer it to her Supervisor and they will call the Doc and call me..

It's now evening and I can't wait for tomorrow..but maybe tomorrow might not come...so that song says...any way I'm so lucky to have found such a caring Doc...I mean I've only been limping around and pain up the Ying Yang but what does that matter..I'm still functioning...You bet your sweet asp !

It's called survival or maybe I should go on Survivor...I might win !  I sure don't think I'm winning with this situation..but my last whopper is...I'm gonna call the Insurance Company and talk with them about holding up this fine nice Doc's money like he did my results...Wouldn't that be a kick in the Keester ????  (new word for butt )

My day went not too bad other than waiting for a phone call that was not in the making...and again I got to water my plants and yell at those darling squirrels...even sprayed a few...bet they loved it cause it was HOT

I'm watching "The Voice" now and then I'm falling out..Gonna attempt to be more productive HA !  A good thought any way.

Stay tuned I may get cured  :)

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment