Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Me glad, Tuesday is almost over !

Me glad, Tuesday is almost over !  It was a long, long, long day..My phone rang with Express Care reminding me of tomorrow's appointment...I did tell Amy, I'm knocking on wood and lighting a few "Roman Candles" just to make sure that all goes well.

I kept myself busy today. Making Zeke and Abby's food up for another 12 days and then put up some veggie packs. That also gives me a good jump start and I marked my calendar for my up and coming visits.

I hobbled around pretty much of the day and then leaned back to record some movies. I'm into classics  and my collection is growing. Especially since I can't do very much more. My butt is getting wider in fact I think I'm leaving indentations in the chair...HA !

Diane called and told me she had a desert for dinner for me. So I got in my grape mobile and rode over. I had to laugh cause you all know I've been on a brownie kick since I can't do much of anything ...So what do you think she made for me...YEP...Brownies...OMG... I woofed them down with a big glass of milk watching (you'll all love this) the Biggest Loser...Lord help me...I'm gonna need to go on the program...but I don't think I'd survive..:)

Watched that other program, The Voice...I kind of like talent shows and I had to sneak a peak to see who got bounced off of Dancing with the Stars...Yes, I'm now officially a TV addict...Gawd help me...I think last year I crocheted myself almost to death..this year it's TV..Lordy, Lordy !

Now I'm ready to embark on another day...Perhaps a more positive day...Like maybe my MRI will be completed...I'm saying an extra prayer for tonight. My reward will be when I leave that building and go across the street to Wally World and pick up a few goodies to ease my pain and suffering....Brownie Mix :)

Vickie, thanks for giving me that  chuckle I sure needed it..There is hope for people like me. I do believe it..we just have to keep trying and trying to finally get it right !

Good night all and Yes, you are all in my prayers too .

No comments:

Post a Comment