Monday, May 2, 2011

Oh boy it's MONDAY !!!




Oh boy it's Monday !!!  Started my morning off in a great mood..The night before I watched the Apprentice and in the crust of the "Gonna get evil" came a break in the show and it was a News break..a FANTASTIC one at that...now mind you, no one really likes to hear of killings..but this particular one was more a "Blessing"   a well deserved one.. Osama Bin Laden was shot...now I know you read the word "Blessing" and think, that's awful...but to be honest with you all..it truly was a Blessing !

This man was the Devil himself..Such horror and sadness he brought to all of us...not to mention friends that I lost in those TWIN TOWERS...lives have changed but still those memories live on...Well at last that S.O. B. is off this earth...dumped in the sea...Maybe some nasty ole shark will enjoy him !!  Enough of that...but God Bless All those People and Soldiers who died for our cause..


Now getting back to...I never found out what happened on the 'Apprentice" so I'll have to look it up..I'm sure it was "Down Right Nitty Gritty"  ah I gotts ta find out :)

So now we are back to my morning...yes, I was humming a happy tune and got lots of things going on...Jane (another issue) called me first thing and then John (the boyfriend of Jane's) called too...but it was about their spat..(again another issue which I'll tell about another time) when I have the energy....Also to wish me luck...?????

Diane and Bob called to let me know they thought about it and decided they were taking me to get my MRI...just in case I might not feel well afterward...OK, ok..no sense in keep saying NO...I'll do it..what ever as long as I can get on with my stuff I need to get done before I head out....

Guess some people don't realize I have lots of things to do first thing in the morning...like change my dawgs beds ..put them in the washer...let them critters out and clean up ..and then make them breakfast...clean dishes up (throw them in the dishwasher) and then make my coffee...as I really can't talk right till I have my first cup...!!!

I had my list of things I had to do and also make that phone call to the Dr's office about that Script and about my pre meds ..as I cannot have contrast dye unless I have it... So I gets on the phone and of course I get the answering machine..guess they ain't a gonna pick up till after 9am..okie dokie...

9:30am on the dot I pick up the phone and call Foot Dr's office and I get the Nurse (who must hate the sound of my voice) I tell her who I am and then it's the.."Race is On"... She asks, "Why are you calling "  I try and explain about the Script and the Meds....but she gives me a simple reply..."Why didn't the place you are going to explain and didn't you tell them " ?   Tell them what ?  duh..????? ..I try not to bite her head off and I simply said,  "Why was it my place to tell them anything when YOU ordered the MRI ...Why didn't you tell them , Didn't you read my medical chart telling you that I am allergic to Contrast Dye and I need to be "pre medicated"...She then says, "Well have them call the Doc " and hangs up on me... OH BOY...!!!

Again I call Express Care and speak with Amy and she was so nice and told me "Stop Worrying, we'll get it taken care of"...and off she goes....Half hour later she calls back and says..."Doc stopped the contrast dye and just said take the MRI without"...and faxed the script over....Hooray....finally ..now I can sit back and wait for Diane and Bob to come pick me up.. I have a little time left to relax...Let me go start the Washer....ta daaaaaaaa!!!

Well at 10:45am the phone rings...it's Amy from Express Care..."Barb," she says...."Yes", I answer..."We've got a problem", Amy replies with a solum tone...Gawd, what can it be, what now my brain starts going in overdrive...I can feel my heart beating...right up in my throat.... "Oh, Amy !  What's wrong" ?.... Amy then says, "Barb, I can't believe this but the MRI machine is down "....Holy Chit... It can only happen to me....AGAIN....

You know I almost fell out laughing but the thought of going all through this again made my knees buckle...I bet I could write a TV Sitcom and this would beat out a lot of the crap that's on TV right now...and to think I've still after the MRI (if I ever get one ) gets done I have to go back to that Foot Doc for the results....Now you know my mind is gonna be tossing this around for a few days...might even be a few years after too...but heaven only knows I was born with a "Murphy"....

Now I'm rescheduled for Wednesday at 10:15am with no contrast...and Lord only knows what else....but do stay tuned cause I'm sure I'll have a few more goodies to speak of...in fact I do have the Saga of John and Jane and "The Run Away Cat"...that's a gooder if I say so myself...it never gets easy with those two...they are truly made for each. "To feed the Fire " !


Later all...If I make it through the day

1 comment:

  1. Zeee, reading your posts reminds me of the saying "if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all". Hang in there, I'm pulling for ya!

    ReplyDelete