Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday is almost gone but Sunday wasn't forgotten !

Monday is almost gone but Sunday wasn't forgotten !  I got caught up with trying to get my computer to run right and then got caught in Trump's Show of Shows...yes, by the time the winner was picked I was picked out !!!

My computer is running a "muck" and I'm gonna have to call McAfee tomorrow as something isn't right...Why when something is working do people have to change things...DUH ?????

Not much of a day other than my AC unit was cleaned today and same as usual things were OK and remember to put money away for when it goes Kaput !...Pleasant thoughts but the AC unit is older and just like "us" who are getting old ..parts start to go...How True :)

Watched Dancing with the Stars and of course tomorrow will be the WINNER..but so is Biggest Loser...Gawd I'm gonna be busy !  Ha hahaha

Anyway I'm gonna have to see if I can find two more big pots for the other two plants I bought and by the way I still haven't gotten the pictures loaded ...I think perhaps my computer is maybe needing a vacation ??. I do have them in the folder and still have to reduce the size..but if I keep procrastinating I'll be picking flowers for next year ...HEY GET IT TOGETHER ...

Speaking of which I'm beat and I need to fall out...gots to be my thyroid...I need them booster packs...Will see that Doc on Thursday ...wonder if he'll tell me to find another Doc ???? 

So good night and sleep tight and I hope and pray those poor people in Joplin, Mo get help..Lord this is sure some happenings out there.. I pray for them all .

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment