Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Friday the 13th and I didn't break anything :)

Sorry I wasn't able to post Thursday...Blogger was down when I logged in...so here I am...Friday the 13th...I made it .......!!!!


It's Friday the 13th and I didn't break anything :) Well, that's what the MRI said anyway...However that "Foot Doc" never did call me I had to call and put that bad foot to the medal...Like I stepped on his toes...I got so annoyed by their not caring...Guess I wasn't an important issue..I mean he wasn't gonna have to operate on me so I could go sit in the sand box !

I do have arthritis and that will be an on going event from time to time so it's more like learning how to live and deal with it..Gosh I could have saved my insurance company some money if I would have just let it go..

I mean it's only been hurting me since last week in Feb..so what's a few more months down the road...a little inconvenient...and perhaps I was getting a little Whiny...(gawd I hated myself some days). So I'm back to square one..yep, still limping but at least I know some day it will leave...:)

Today I did absolutely nuttin'...(love that word) and just started making plans for putting house in order as June 18th, hubby will be flying down for our escaped in heading back home to Pa. 

So me gots another list going and hopefully I'll be able to get lots of it done next week...like starting MONDAY :)

Just got news from my girlfriend back in PA.  Her sister in law just passed away with pancreatic cancer... Hated to hear that as it seems there's a run on this dreadful disease... Lord I do hope and pray that someone will get a hold on this and find a cure or even a cause for it...or perhaps a test for it..

When listening to the news this morning I did hear that I believe it was in the UK someone developed a cocktail for treatment for Pancreatic cancer and in the testing someone actually survived 8 years with treatment... I sure hope I wasn't dreaming it..

Was disappointed in American Idol..hated to see James be dumped..He is a very talented boy..I think mainly all that Heavy Metal he wanted us to like didn't go over...but I sure hope someone picks him up and heads him on his way to a good career...

So it's now bed time and I'm wiped from doing nothing but dealing with the heat and watering my flowers...Yes, I will have pictures...

Good Night and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment