Thursday, May 19, 2011

Where Have I Been ?...It's Now Thursday

Where Have I Been ?   It's Now Thursday....Hello there, would you believe ???? Yes, I know you will !  I've been here but unable to log in and had to work on my computer. Seems my McAfee was corrupted...It went astray ???? I dunno, but it wouldn't work and I couldn't get on the Internet without it...cause ya know, if I had I would have gotten whacked with somethin'.

However I did go "Shopping" and I bought more plants and DIRT...that stuff weighs tons and man oh man as soon as I put them plants in them rotten, no good, two timing chit heads (squirrels) done ate my plants..They picked off the flower tops !!!!!!!

The faster I worked the behinder I gots !..This by the way is a Pa. Dutch saying that seems to fit me to a "T".  However, I have another plan in the making...Did a search on the Internet and found this thingy called "Animal Away"...it makes a high pitch sound that chases critters away...So I'm sending for it and if it works I'm to the good....but if it don't it's a going back by George....:)

Watched American Idol tonight and it's down to the final two..Lauren and Scotty...and I got to watch James this afternoon on Ellen show..if only he sang that song (what he did on Ellen) he'd still be on..oh well, I think he'll do ok...

My new vacuum is still going strong..Zeke hasn't destroyed it although he threatens too..kind of difficult pushing him and the vac together...and they are both Black...gawd help me..

I've kind of wiped and have to get up early as Diane is coming over to help me put the other plants in the pots and ground and yes, I'm taking pictures...They will be up tomorrow for sure...even though the flowers maybe chewed...them rotten #&*#$...

Good Night and God Bless....over and out..kaput !

PS...McAfee techs worked on my computer...and seems I have a few things missing...joy to the world...I'll search for them later....

No comments:

Post a Comment