Sunday, May 1, 2011

A borning Sunday

A boring Sunday...only cause I can't do much with my foot...I'd love to get out and romp around and check out the neighborhood...sucks big time but soon this may all be over with...I mean my foot is starting to hurt less..What did I tell ya..Tomorrow is the big day for the MRI and my foot is not aching as bad...hmmm maybe if I  waited another week it might have gone away like it came on...Nah!  I need to know what's causing it..just need to cheer up.

My critters are laying around and so am I...no fun not watching the birds..So I've been on a mission and I have found several things I could get to "Stop them Squirrels". So they all say...HA !  I'm willin' to give it a go ...so by next time I'm down here..which by the way (Lord Willin') will be Oct of 2011 and I hope to kiss the Blarney Stone that nothing else goes wrong..I mean no more aches on any of my body parts ..Please !!!!!

I watched that movie "Burlesque" and I enjoyed it..Gotta love that Cher and of course Christina Aguilera...she's a very talented young lady. Even if she did mess up the Star Spangled Banner..

Most of the day today I'm in the Nothing Mode..such wasted energy. However tomorrow I'm lookin forward to getting out in the world and climbing in that TUBE...OH NO !!!  It's an open MRI..I'm not good on those things .

Then I'll hobble over to WallyWorld ..which by the way it's right across the street and pick up a few goodies...I also looked on my calendar and in about 6 weeks or so I'll be heading back to Pa. So I've got to start cleaning out the pantry and frig...Lord here comes that big ride back with Hubby and Critters .

I'm getting tired now just thinkin'...LOL  You can tell I have lots and lots of energy..mmmm maybe it's time to make..." A Upside Down Cake"..now that's a mouthful...where's my skillet :)

I'll certainly get an energy rush that's for sure..might even get a few things done before the days over...Yes, I'll watch the Apprentice...sure looks like a Cat fight is in order with those "Ladies"..come on Star what's your problem ?

Catch ya later on ...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had the MRI. Hope they can get to the"bottom" of your foot problem.

    ReplyDelete