Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday, Saturday...and it's still HOT !

Saturday, Saturday ...and it's still HOT !...Did I go to Wally world ????? NOT >>nope Diane had to go to urgent care very early this morning..seems she got bit by a "deer fly" and it got infected..OUCH...So instead I went to one of my favorite little stops..Winn Dixie 

I like to support my local place as long as they don't get ridiculous in pricing things..and I enjoy chatting with "Mike" the meat man ..tells me what's good to buy and also cuts my steaks just like I like them..TRIMMED..Little Fat ...:)

Also picked up a few boxes (yes, boxes) of diapers for "Joe".. I got Winn Dixie brand and they work great for him and oh, in purple too :)  HA !  Joe is now in this stage that he needs that protection...No sense me getting ticked off cause he can't help it..and it makes me feel so bad cause I get angry...I have to keep telling myself " Girlfriend someday you might have to where a diaper, get over it "... At least these are not as costly as Reba's are..

Yes, I now have two in Diapers but that's ok..They doing good and I'm just happy now as I don't have to keep cleaning up a mess and then complaining about it for hours...I'm bad I admit it...So, yes I have to "get over it" and enjoy them while they are still with me.. "Happy Camper "...and guess what ? Joe and Reba enjoy the attention..and stand while I put them on..

Meat ball sandwich was good !  and I have enough for a few more. They hit the spot..I called hubby to thank him...He's a good guy ! Soon he'll be flying down and then it will be the pack up and long ride home.

Still haven't been able to place the pictures up but I think I'll have to reduce the size and then load up..I'll do that tomorrow and use my program to change from Jpeg to PNG..so that should do the trick ..(I HOPE)

Tomorrow I'll be out again early..Diane called and yes, Wally World here I come . Want to get those last two pots so I can finish planting and then I think I'll ask her about the watering them...I know it can be a pain in the butt cause I water twice a day..7am and then 7pm.. I just can't believe how the sun is just sucking up that water..My poor plants may or may not make it.
I get complete full sun, morning and afternoon...

I save two of my Gardenia plants...from last year when I left someone in charge and when I came back, gawd I couldn't believe my eyes..I think they forgot to come over and the last minute they drowned them and then thought best to cut them back...OMG..

Now I've got the one finally starting to bush out again and even had bloomed for me...I talk to her daily and spray and water ..and the other one I put in the ground and kept hoping for the best..looks like I'm getting more green on the branches so hopefully she'll make it too !

It's that time again and I'm ready to fall out. Been up since 4am for some reason...although I do have my cat naps..HA...and yes, my cardinal came to visit...I told him..."The new feeder will be here soon"..

Oh, had a visitor tonight as I was watering my plants...My neighbor Betsy..and she smiled and told me "She reads my blog often and even though she doesn't get to talk with me much, she knows what's happening"... Betsy, I'm honored that you are keeping up with my madness..As you read on you'll get to really know how my brain takes over...HA !

God Bless and Good night all...Pictures are here, somewhere ....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment