Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tooting Tuesday :)

Yes, it is Tooting Tuesday :)... I'm ready to fly too !  Well, my clipped wing is somewhat better this morning. See I told you, each day it will get better. I don't baby things, I tend to use them regardless. Maybe just a tad bit slower than usual...but I make them work !

I don't think I could handle not being able to do for myself (not right now anyway) but if I ever make it to my nineties, look out I want to be waited on..omg could you just imagine me giving orders...?

Today on my agenda it's a mad dash to the Post Office. I love small towns, everyone is so personal and they get to know you by name....Gawd, some how I couldn't see that were I live in the North. The town grew huge and too many are in a hurry to get in and get out. Here, in this little town people enjoy their chat..it's like a big social at the Post office.:)

Yes, I'm shipping the blankets. I made two for my niece's grand daughter, Carlie Rose. What a beautiful name and I'm so anxious ( when I get back up north ) I'm going too meet this young lady and her family. It's been a long time since I've seen any of my nieces, but that's a long story and I'm in a hurry . So maybe another time !

My critters were happy this morning ...yes indeedy !  It was almost 80 degrees at 5:30am and that fresh cool water was sure good.  Heckle and Jeckle flew in for a quick dip and the colony of squirrels gathered around for their jump up to the fountain...for that long cool drink.

Hecliff and Gertrude were rather loud this morning. My neighbor was walking her dog and Hecliff got on the protective side and make this loud cackle . I know it made me come to the window and look. He often does that when he taps on my window if  I haven't put their food down. You ask, "Do they have me trained"?  Of course, all those darling creatures have me on a schedule.

When I head home, I'm gonna miss my routine. They keep me jumpin' for sure. Ya know it's really a good thing too. It does give me exercise, teaches me to speak in foreign language from time to time and I don't get to think about what is gonna ache today....Now that's a good thing !

Alrighty, I need to scat...make my dash and then hop into Winn Dixie...have my daily chat (I really like this store) with the local butcher. How we can save the world and then head back to my little kingdom. Leave the outside world behind...deal with just the critters and start on another project...

I just have to keep myself busy...it's the only way to fly for me....if I ain't drivin' down the highway to find "new adventures'. Places to explore and think about who was here and how they lived...(I love history) check out cemeteries (love reading the old tombstones) and the cultures and cuisines..nothin finer

OK, gots ta run...catch ya on the flip flop..(truckers term, meaning on the return )

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment