Monday, June 21, 2010

Call it Stormy Monday..!

Call it Stormy Monday...Oh yeah !  In fact that's a great blues tune too..any way it started off mundane..ooh my there's a good one.. Mundane Monday..close ...no I'll leave that one alone..Any way I was just up to my brain waves of getting things done... Sounds good....let's leave it at that..

I did manage to do some checking in on changing the system I have here at this house... I have Cable network which is OK, cepting they are getting (the usual) crappy !  The service people are wonderful. Couldn't ask for better, the company, well that's a horse of another color.

They are banging up the bucks and giving you less...so I decided to check out other avenues... See as a New Yorker, I just don't buy the BS...I start to seek out new highways..and boy there is several out there..Let's see who's willing to make a deal...

Now that's my on going project. So when I come back here in October, it's a New change gonna be in the making..Gots to keep up with the TIMES... I mean, just because I'm getting a little dense in the gray matter (HA) does that mean I have to believe everything that's dealt me ?  Not in my life time ...not this dame !

So as you see, my day today was sort of Mundane...but we had one hell of a storm... gawd the lightening was intense.. and the sky opened up..never saw so much rain fall in one setting...Where are my buckets..for my garden water ...ooh yeah ... Hecliff and Gertie..they took off too.. they didn't want to get wet :)

Now tomorrow, it's up in the morning and out to pick up my friend J.. This is gonna be another adventure...wanna bet ?

Till tomorrow...Sweet dreams

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment