Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday, Schmursday, What can I tell ya ?

Well, I never got back on line yesterday. Just a few things went their own way. Why should it be any different ?  I made it through just fine. I decided I was gonna sit down and complete that "baby blanket". The one that just drove me bonkers! Ofcourse I didn't... I did the same dumb thing and up until 10:00pm I was gonna put it to "REST".

So up early I is (this morning) and on with my chores. Feed the Squirrels, oh I forgot to mention I have a colony of squirrels. Feed one and you get their family, cousins and friends.  Then come in the Cardinals, now they are usually the first arrivals. Boy has their family grown. I mean to tell you those young cardinals, wow do they have "Moxie"... Then shoot in the TitMICE, Chickadees and a few Crows (which I call, you'll love this, Heckle and Jeckle) then the Woodpeckers (Ozzie, Harriet and clan (2) ) now that's just the start of my morning . Water my garden  (tomatoes, peppers, herbs of all kind, gardinas, 2 varieties, and my double bloom azalea ) and in between that, let my critters in the patio . Boy I'm even tired writing this !

By that time my coffee is ready (I've taken my drugs to keep me alive for the day) and gawd I need it bad. I'm so thrilled no one is up and wanting to chat cause I don't speak English at that time :)  Lord forgive me, I know I'll go to HE77 for sure !

So I sits me down in my favorite chair, pull out that dang "baby blanket" again, and attempt to get this right for the last blinkin' time or it's to the "GARBARGE".  I've come to understand these patterns. They are meant to just confuse you. Cause if you want it to look exactly like the picture, than hire the person who made the original !!! 

This afternoon a group of ladies meet in our "Hobby Room". It's rather neat, so many are so talented. It should be called, "The Needle Crafters". Of course I do a little needling myself ...uh hum .... well, I  crochet and that's some kind of needle work, isn't it ?

We all love to show our work of art and boy you can see those gals gleam. That's also where I do a little hyperbole. I mean, they love to hear my stories. A little embellishing amongst friends is allowed. It sure brings out the sparkle in their eyes. To think this was once a quiet group of Ladies ( till I came on the scene ).

Ok, I should get going here, make like a "Domestic" and then who knows. Catch up a tad later ..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment