Friday, June 18, 2010

Fried Friday returns :)

Fried Friday has returned !  See, not so bad and it just slid (like oil in a skillet) on in...at last the famous "TGIF" is here ! Time to Boogie and enjoy the weekend .

Morning for me is the same routine, with always a little twist.  Hecliff and Gertie were heading in .  Not sure if I mentioned it (but no big deal) but I live in a cul de sac...away from the main stream of golf carts, and lots of action... and it has it's fling of being serene with the Spanish Moss hanging from the "live oak trees"... A just a quick note here... I now figured why they are called "live oak" ...they always drop their leaves and get new ones constantly...so therefore you are always (you got it ) pickin' up them hard dried suckers...they can sure tare up your blower if you try to suck em up !

OK, getting back to Hecliff and Gertie, as they promenade back to where my house sits..(in the middle of the cul- de -sac) and while they were turning their heads in different directions...they were making that loud noise. I mean they were letting me know they were coming and to make sure breakfast (theirs of course) was ready. I just couldn't believe my eyes...Am I trained or what ? 

I'm sure my neighbors (which I only have a few around) just are thrilled I moved in... I did tell them, I was like Ms Doolittle, I mean I talk to them animals....and they seem to understand...also, when food is given freely, you certainly have more company than ya like..(same with humans) and they sure do like my fiddles !

Lefty showed up again (that little darling) and drank half the feeder...I'm sure he's having a "high" energy day or a mean asp headache...Wait, did I see him just run by (like a flash) Lord help any one that messes with him today !

I did catch a video of him, well sort of.. ceptin' my batteries went dead on me...and I also have to figure how to upload this too...but it's a cute one.. I mean to watch this "Squirrel" in action...Just think I could put him to work and make a fortune...(now that's dreamin')  A Wild Kingdom Event...hype it up a bit...put a little dramatic music to it and ta daaaaaaaa, we've got a seller !

We're suppose to have another "thunder storm" this afternoon, gawd they do come often and the loud bang..you feel the vibration through your feet...I close my blinds, don't want to see those streaks of bright lights flashing... My hubby loves to watch lightening...use to always say, "How beautiful it was"..Not me! I just have visions of seeing this blue white light and smellin' smoke ...I can feel my knees knocking, perish the thought.

I'm gonna head to the front of the house and reload my batteries to my camera and try for a few interesting shots...Wish me good luck

Later

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad to hear that the "wildlife" down there is keeping you busy Lady!

    ReplyDelete