Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's evening and all is well







It's evening and all is well. Fed the crew, which consists of  Zeke, my big boy (Rottie)  Abby, my big girl (another Rottie) Joe my little ole man and Reba the mouth of the south (which is Joe's partner in crime). Reba is also a crested and  just now turned 14yrs too ...oh my, the group is all present and just leaning back. Watching me type away on this dang computer...

They seem to just enjoy keeping tabs on me, or is it they are waiting for my next move. Heading towards the kitchen are we ?  Why not, what's wrong with a little after dinner cookie :) 

We'll be watching some TV, perhaps that America's Got Talent..yeah I enjoy watching it. At least it's better than some of those same old, same old sagas.. I have enough saga in my life !

Here's a quick shot of the group as they kind of just lean back.. Smile you is on camera !
















Abby lookin at ya :)
















Reba peeking too :)



















Here's my big boy Zeke !














Joe is a little tuckered out !




Ah, the bed is all mine !... Don't blame ya Joe, grab it when ya can :)

Ok, it's TV time already ..time sure does fly when you're trying to UP load :)

Good night till tomorrow.. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment