Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday.... It speaks for itself :)

Saturday, truly speaks for itself.. They sat around with heavy heads...from the night before..Yeah, that's about right...cause remember TGIF..and the celebration..now you've got the right idea...You sat down and couldn't move a muscle...Speaking of which...my left wing is feelin' fine !

I'm ready to sprout them too...been cooped up too long !  I was gonna head into town this morning but my phone rang early..News was not great.. several of the people I met here in this community (did I tell ya I bought into a Over 55 community ) have been taken to the hospital..all having heart catherizations..Must be in the water ! That's all I can say... cause these people are avid golfers and very active..Heck most are in better shape than me... I'm one of the younger ones HA! 

So, my morning was shot and I kind of just gazed out the window..Yes, I did my duties..couldn't get by without..You kidding, there'd be a mad dash as them critters come lookin' for me...aah nice to feel wanted. Even had to refill the humming bird feeder..darn that Lefty !

I just got off the phone with my niece, how neat it is having a good relationship with her..It's been way to long ...(another issue for later down the road ) She and her daughter were thrilled with the blankets I sent and in fact she has been emailing me pictures of the baptism (which has picture of Carlie sitting on one of the blankets I did) and of her family and of course one with  the "Sisters" and their hubbies. Now I can start to fill my dresser with family pictures. Alas, I have a family and very proud of them too !

See, life does unfold some interesting happenings...you just have to wait it out...Good will win over Evil. Just have faith and believe...almost like the Good Witch.."Dorothy, just click and those red slippers will take you home".... Yes, it does feel good...wiping my eyes here... I've missed this part of my life for a very long  long time.

It's very hot and humid, gawd how do people live in Florida all year round..uh oh, do I sound like a constant complainer..NO, no, no ..... don't wanna be..must be getting bored...I'm gonna have to venture out later today and head into town to see what I can get myself into... Maybe even attempt a visit to Wally World...I'm sure I can find some thing interesting....

Yep, I need to pick up some goodies and also some yarn for my sister Alice's lap top blanket.. I will start that next week and hope to get that finished before I leave here.... That's a must !

Last night I watched a movie from Netflix.. "The blind side".. now, it was OK...I didn't think spectacular..then again I never do... and this one Sandra Bullock an Oscar... It must be me... maybe later tonight I'll watch Cannery Row...now that's a hoot if you ever saw it.. The book was great and the movie.. I have to say, "the characters were dang close to how the book describe them"  Excellent and boy ya gots to like John Stanbeck..no two ways about it !

OK, I'm gonna see what I can venture into...cause I'm bored and that always means "TROUBLE" 

Later

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment