Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Gooder Day.. Wednesday





Yes, it is a gooder day... started off a tad bit early. Like how's 3:30am ?  I had no choice, it was a happening in the making. I heard my darling Joe, as he rolled off the bed and hit the floor. No, not just the floor. He hit on top of Abby and then rolled down and on the floor. Thank heavens for small favors!  Abby first, then the rug covering the floor. Amen brother !!!!

It's those sudden wake ups that set your day apart from others... and ya thought today would be different? Well, it could be, but my day isn't over, yet.

Ok, so now that I'm up so bright and early. Where's the sun?  It ain't up yet either! Ok, now let's just take it a bit easy. Relax and I'll finish this baby blanket I am crocheting..aaaaah it's done!  What! I made a mistake in the last row and I've already bordered it?.  No one will ever know. Yes they will !  Crappola, I am now ripping it out. Just what I really needed to add to my beginning, and who said it was gonna get better ???

Well, I've now had my coffee and I am seeing day light peeking  in on me. Yes, here comes the critters. Yep, I feed them too! So now I'll have to get off my duff and get their feed ready and change the water fountain, does it get any better?  Here comes the cardinals too... "Hang on"  I'm getting your food too.

Joy to the animal kingdom...I have quite a collection going here. Woodpeckers (Redbellied) Cardinals, Chick a dees, Tufted Titmouse (or is it Titmice cause I have a flock) and even (get this one) Sand Hill Cranes who I call Hecliff and Gertrude..oh yeah it gets better.  Come one come all :)

This is just my morning ain't it wonderful.....and I have a pan of Brownies in the oven. The aroma is calling my name..gawd nothing finer than chocolate . So rich and yummy...

Time for my break ...LOL  be back soon ...well maybe after my nap !


Hecliff and Gertrude getting breakfast       


                                                           

One of the baby Redbellied Woodpeckers                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment