Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday, is just about over

Sunday, is just about over. It was a rather lay back day. Making up for the loss of sleep...Yes, last night was a terrific night. Great people and lots of laughs. I didn't expect any different. Card gave was a hoot and goodies were good too...right to the last munch !

I got up this morning kind of dragging. Although worth it ! Even the critters let me sleep in. No peep from the outside gang either. However, they anxiously awaited their goodies too.. In fact the middle bird feeder crashed to the ground (sad sight) but the squirrels were happy. Lots of sunflower seeds all over.  The cardinals were not happy..they were flying rapidly as it seems they really enjoy that center feeder.

I did have a resolution to that problem. I had bought a few extra open type feeders that I could convert to water or bath set up for those darling feathered friends.. Oh, and I also had Hecliff and Gertrude stop in. Not only once but twice. In the morning and late in the afternoon. You know that evening crunch before bed time !

Then I had company later in the afternoon. My friend from Friday. Yes, J called and said she was on her way over.. Now I have to admit, although there is always a major issure, she is a "good friend". You know you have to take the good with the bad...and J would move a mountain to help ya....and believe this, she didn't have her cell phone on. Thank you J !!! 

We had a great afternoon and even wound up watching an oldie.. Abott and Costello Meet Frankenstien...Yes, it was good and that Brownie topped it too :)

I am leaving something out.. the part where I woke up, tired but also sore. Some how I must have slept on my arm wrong. Or maybe it was too much Domestic duty for me????  Anyway I can hardly move my left arm . I wonder how long this is gonna play out. Hmmm can't wait, I'm sure it's gonna be good !

Ok, I need to hit the hay, cause I want to wake up and it be all better !  Sounds good, wanna bet ?

Good night and catch ya in the Morning !

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment