Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I made it here !




Well I finally did it ! Yes, I made myself a Blog... Can you believe it ????? I finally said to myself, "Self, you can do this, anyone can." So here I is...well not actually here but close enough. Like on the other side of the screen to be more exact.

Now for the topic. Hmmm, let me see. Ok, how's this for starters.

I'm sitting at my computer just amazed that my morning started off good ! My Joe (who is my chinese crested dawg) is by my side. Head looking right at the screen like he really knows what I'm about to say.. Maybe he does...maybe not..Any way he is with me..and that in itself is a blessing !..

For my Joe is on his last go round in life.. That is the sad part. I've had him 14 years and he's been truly a gift. Lots of good memories and laughs.. With me through good times and bad but always at my side.

For sure he'll always be in my heart..but for now he's with me and that's the most important thing !

Ok, that's about all I have so far..but I'm sure I'll be back with more..day isn't over yet :)

God Bless


Zeee






8 comments:

  1. such a cute little face there on that little
    Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe is so cute, and you can just see the love he has for you in those precious eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you'll have to crochet a cover for your blog site, LOL. It'll be great keeping up with you now!
    VickieP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright Zeee, this is a test for the AIM, let's see if it works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooooooooo hooooooooo Vickie!

    By golly it worked ok.. now me going back to safe mode and now everything is honky dorie or is it dory ??? what ever

    Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo

    God Bless
    Zeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've known Barb for a number of years.. She's an accomplished businesswoman, with a real knack for funny storytelling.. I share her love of NYC and seeking out new adventures, when others would shy away.. Questions about dogs? Just ask Barb! Barb, Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zeee, you DO know that you're supposed to update these things, don't Ya? LOL

    ReplyDelete