Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What a funny Tuesday :)~

What a funny Tuesday.  Woke up feeling pretty good and even was anxious to water my plants. Ah life is good! Gonna be a nice morning and maybe I'll attempt a little crocheting (which I'm way behind) even turning on the news and hoping no more Drama.....

Got the crew done and Ms Shug was just dancin in her cage..Yeah Ms Shug is sure happy and all is beginning to turn around....writing my list of things I need to take care of and starting a list of things next week I'll pick up when I'm out and about.

Pulled out the vacuum cleaner and really my rugs needed it badly but am taking it slow a little at a time....I thought I heard the phone ring but oh well I'll keep going and who ever it was I'll just call back when I'm finished.....

Put everything up and checked for phone message and it was the Doctor's office calling so I need to call back..."Hello, Let me speak with Pam".  Then the young girl says, "we called to ask you to come in today at 1:45pm".  I look at my clock and it's 10:45am and I had taken my Lasix..my reply was, "Sorry, but I can't, I'm not really able to drive right now and I also took Lasix ". The young girl comes back with, "can't you find someone to take you or call a cab"?  

At that point I got a little annoyed and my reply was,"look you're only just calling me and I'm just home from the hospital and really don't feel right driving. I have an appointment on the 4th and I'll see Doctor then".

This young girl wasn't gonna give up and her come back to that was, "Do you know by law Doctor has to see you within so many days and your appointment on the 4th is for only 15 minutes and a hospital follow up is 30 minutes". I almost bust out laughing. Can I really be hearing this. I mean do they really treat their patients like this and get away with it?

Now you know me this isn't gonna set right so my last words were, "young lady, for your information, legally I wasn't admitted to the Hospital according to their paper work I was only in oberservation so there is no Hospital follow up and Doctor's assistant said, "My appointment time was just fine...within 2 weeks    If Doctor has a problem with that have him call me and I'll make sure I get my full 15 minutes too"!

She hung up and I had to laugh. I mean don't call me the night before and ask. But just call me a few hours before and hop skip and jump. Lord help us. Is this the system that's gonna get better? Now I can't wait to see what is gonna happen when I go see him. Betcha we have the "War of the Roses". And ya know my blood pressure is gonna go up!

See it doesn't matter how my day starts off I have these little things that find their way to me....but ya gotta just keep rolling with the punches....and to think my day is not over yet...so I'll put this on hold ...

Thank goodness no more surprises other than our family finally finished our legal case with a probate from my Uncle's estate and we won the case..Now that was a good piece of news for a change..now we all have to get to work and start the process of following what he wanted..

Watched  The X factor and twisted and turned to watch part of the Biggest Loser and also the Voice..omg..I'm not suppose to get this dizzy  hahaha...but I recorded them any way because I missed so much going back and forth...I was like Rockin in a couch :)

Ready for bed now and I'm glad this day is over...hmmm wonder what tomorrow will bring...?  Wanna take a guess ??????  Hahaha..

So with that I'll say, "Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...



1 comment:

  1. That phone call was a new one to me.... sure, I get a call the next day or so asking me if I'm still alive, but have never had anyone threaten me with illegal activities! Geesh! I can hardly wait to read your blog when you do see the doctor ;-)

    ReplyDelete