Monday, October 28, 2013

Life is but a Dream , on this Monday :)

Life is but a Dream, on this Monday :)...now that's a catchy tune...and of course with me it's almost an on going symphony LOL.

This morning as I woke up at 5:30am I began my post, Good, good Morning and it truly was and a chuckle at that as I was thinking..Now I wonder what my readers will think of this story...and truly some times I have to shake my head cause it's like a Country Song or perhaps a Soap Opera..maybe Soap Opera fits the criteria ????? Duh !

On my post from yesterday I didn't finish with all the rest of the goodies as I felt you all had  enough, but there is more...of course there is. It's the At Home part...and trust me it's a whopper.. I mean I'd be so out of character if I didn't have the "At Home Part"...hahahaha..

My hubby swears that I'm BEWITCHED by Murphy. For me it's a "Go with the Flow" but for others...well I let them speak for themselves...some handle it and others it's like watching someone take their finger nails and go down a chalk board..OUCH !!!!

It was Tuesday night and hubby just left the hospital and no sooner did the "Doc" covering my "case" came in and said, "I feel you are doing better and you can go home"..HUH????  yep that's what he said... I could barely walk to the bathroom but I was stable enough and HOME I was being sent... Doc left the room and I called hubby on the phone.."Come Get Me".  I didn't hear anything so I repeated it again.."Come Get Me"...hahaha..

Half hour later hubby showed up and the nurse came in with lists of Do's and Don'ts..and script for what I needed..and out the door we went...Bye All ....Amazing Grace How Sweet Thou Art !

In the car hubby was just in shock and it was a quiet ride home cept I had him stop at the pharmacy and also had him pick up a pizza as he hadn't had dinner...so as he drove I closed my eyes..couldn't stand to watch the road move .

Once home my critters went bonkers and had to settle them down.. Even Ms Shug went into Overdrive...she has such a loud shriek...Lord help me..don't wanna bust my ear drums and have to go back  hahaha...

Got settled in and hubby was working overtime himself I felt so bad for him.. he ran to the stores, did the chores and I tried to help as much as possible..I manage to mix the food up for the crew and he served it out..then came making up Critter food..again hubby did most the work I just manage to direct ..He looked exhausted and I'm sure he was..

He also had to work from home and log into the office computer and his days and nights were long..then come Thursday night Zeke took ill...was off his food and HELLO MOMMA he had a severe case of dysentery...like an explosion...OMG here we go.. Got Zeke out into the run and started to clean up...bring the bucket with disinfect I use for the crew..KILLS EVERYTHING..and sprayed and then got out the rug shampoo machine..

Got Zeke settled down and called the Vet's office to see if anything was in the muck around first off..nothing happening but hubby ran up to pick up meds for this . Got the fans going to attempt to dry the area as well plus help me breathe..Yep, I was trying to clean up the mess as hubby was running again.. poor guy and poor Zeke.

One thing about Rotties, this is a breed that can stress out pretty much and with me being gone and all that happened this could be one of the reasons this happened..and also since he had that HGE a while back you just never know..So it was here we go again..

My eyes not focusing, this was really hard to even work right.. so the night goes on and he settles down ..hubby shaking his head...me... well I'm with it maybe ..we all make it through the night and I take Zeke's temp, my blood pressure and we all take our pills...So be it !!!

Friday all goes well and Zeke is eating but I've gut his amount back and only feeding certain food...just to make sure we don't have another onset..still give his meds and we make it through that day and night...come Saturday morning...HELLO MOMMA... Ms Reba starts a bout with the same dang things...again here comes clean up and out comes the meds.. I quartered one of the pills and pops that baby right into her sweet mouth..

Now mind you none of them were sick and it just comes out of the blue..(does it remind you of something ???) and on we go..they never refuse food either but I make sure I only feed certain things ..chicken with some rice (and I always have rice) and by morning she's still doing ok and all are getting meds...

Come Sunday morning hubby is packed and ready to fly home.. I'm sure he was overwhelmed and kind of anxious to get away from the action..One thing about me the more action the more I forget my problems..and always, always have a punch line come into play..

Hubby took the trash out for me..that man of mine he's a GEM...and I was so glad he was with me.. and we all watched him drive out the driveway...and as towards evening I missed him..Got the crew fed and Ms Shug was doing her little cute tricks and trying to say something...not sure yet but I'll get it soon ..

Walk back to go to bed and I hear this motor running..and it's sounds like it's in my walls..What the ???????  my vision isn't great but I'm going around each corner to figure out where it's coming from.. could it be my A/C unit outside??? nope and still can't figure then head towards the back bathroom and feel the wall actually vibrating...OMG..what's wrong ..why is it doing it.. then walk closer to the back bathroom.....OH NO !!!! ...Hubby when he took his shower in the morning had the fan on in the back bathroom and never turned it off...OOOOOOH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... the lucky guy glad he wasn't here...YES.. that man of mine is a WINNER>>.hahahaha...

Went to bed and just laughed myself sick...I mean some days ya love em and some days...well I won't go there...

Now where here this morning..as I said, "Got up at 5:30am and boy what a good night sleep for me.. was able to get out of bed without too much dizzy stuff and even posted on the Early Risers face book page ..and gave meds out got the critters up and about..but taking my time .. Opened the blinds by 7:30am as day was breaking..let the critters out and coming back in I looked out front where hubby stacked the trash....

HELLO THERE MOMMA...have I got a surprise for you...YES AGAIN...Murphy strikes....My trash was all over the front of my driveway...hahahahaha...Does it get any better or am I making this Chit up ....????  Don't think so, I is good but not this good .....so I grab my dolly as I can't really walk that well and my broom..( I know it's almost Halloween) and trash bag and gotta clean that up and I'm just laughing .. I completely lost it.. I mean it's just a given that these treasures are gonna happen to me.. and if you're lucky to ever be around me sit back and watch the show... I'm a novelty...or maybe an oddity...who knows but some day I might get lucky and win the Lottery and send for you all to be around me for the week...hahahaha....Make my day !!

Tonight I'm not planning much but who knows you'll just have to stay tuned..mmm maybe I could write a Sitcom.. bet I'd have a hit..at least you wouldn't have to watch all the trash that's out there.. cause I've done swept it up..hahahahahaha

OH, I am gonna watch the Voice and can't wait till hubby calls so I can tell him the latest...so with that I'll say, (early too) those travelin, stay safe and as always.. God Bless Us All..

Psst, Sharon, I sure hope this part doesn't keep you in chills but keeps you smiling..I'm sure you know with me it's "Go with the flow" and hopefully it's a good ways too.. as my world is like a Roller Coaster.. many ups and downs and twists and turns....and I survive  It's what I'm all about . :)

Just a little heads up to my readers... Some of these issues are really things that we need to think about. Those of us who are by ourselves Rving or living..the What Ifs are a real factor and having a pet when an ER team comes in. Large dogs it's a fact. Human life comes over theirs and I've tried to work on this situation to help others. So far I've come to no open door, but I haven't let the issue drop. So all please pray that we find some help for all of our Fur Kids
Thanks God Bless.



1 comment:

  1. Okay.... no cold chills tonight... more a big sigh of relief that you're still alive and able to function.... but it does seem like Mr Murphy (or whoever) is still hanging out on your doorstep trying to get in the last word. I am amazed that you're able to maintain a sense of humor throughout this .... siege.... ordeal..... episode.... oh heck... whatever. Just get back on your pins soon!

    ReplyDelete