Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Simple Wednesday :)

A Simple Wednesday :) From Morning through Night...OMG...mark this date in history..but of course it's the night before Halloween...woo hoo..Yeah, this is my favorite Holliday...really I love seeing the little kids in their neat outfits and chanting that tune.."Trick or Trick Smell my feet Give me something good to eat"...LOL

Honestly got up and did a few things and before I knew it my day was almost over with..and no crazy loony stuff happening..not yet LOL..nah it's time for bed but I'm just so pleased to let you all know I had what is called..." An Unusual Day".

Talked with my friend Jane today and of course the Duo is at it heavy but good thing is, Jane's friend Doris will be coming over on Friday to clip Ms Shug's wings.. Now the darling won't be able to chase Ms Reba through the house...LOL

It will also be safer too cause lately she takes off and I have to go after her...she's lovin the free falls but I'm watching for Zeke's Jaws to open..cause he watches her and I read his thoughts...LOUD and CLEAR

Tomorrow morning I've got to get a little more done..my list is long but it sure is starting to feel good that I'm able to do a little more..still can't bend over without feeling a little dizzy..but hopefully that too will pass.

Watched Survivor tonight and just about go through the program..seems my times are getting earlier that I'm feeling ready for bed..maybe I need that ole Geritol..gawd I remember when my Momma brought that home it was awful..don't even know where she heard about it..but there we all were standing in line up and she had this huge spoon and one by one we got a mouthful...now it if wasn't that we got Cod Liver Oil..OMG.. I can taste it...I must be having flash backs...

Don't forget, tomorrow those kids will be out waiting for their goodies...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

1 comment:

  1. I think Castor Oil was the "fix" of choice for my Mom... YUK! Not even sure what it was for, but doubt if it promoted energy ;-)

    ReplyDelete