Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Today is my Birthday and it's on a Wednesday :)

Today is my Birthday and it's on a Wednesday :) I'm officially 70 years old....where did the time go ?  Hubby called me first thing in the morning to wish me a good one...and of course my good one was I'm alive and thanking the Good Lord for all that has come my way... through good times, hard times and most of all adventuress times...

I had planned to just take it easy but I did have a few things I needed to get done...one being going to the grocery store...(a chore I really don't like) and then come home unpack it and put it away...

I did treat myself to lunch and I was very surprised by the waitresses ...they all sang Happy Birthday to me..now it made me feel really good too..but that chocolate cream pie was delish :)...

Also on Face Book a lot of the Sistahs wished me a Happy Birthday as well.. that was something special for me as well.. to feel that I've reached their hearts as well...only one sad moment and that I'll keep to myself...but I'm over it..

On the way back to the house I had to stop in the Chevy dealer as my car is not driving right ..it's the front end.. I'm afraid it's out of alignment so made an appointment for Friday morning 7:30am.. yep, gotta keep that gal in condition.

Came back home and just leaned back and took a rest..I was tuckered...for me just being out and about was a lot.. and I could feel it.. but at least I wasn't coughing and my legs were a little weak but I made it through..

Fed critters tonight and all gobbled down their food even Ms Reba..she's been doing pretty decent and I hope and pray she continues...and of course Ms Shug she was showing her tail feathers..hahaha...she was wanting a lot of attention so she and I had our down time

Tonight watched Survivor and chatted with hubby and it's now the lights out scene...and I know I'm gonna sleep really good too...

So with that I'll give you that tune...Safe Travels and as always God Bless Us All..

3 comments:

  1. Tried yesterday to wish you a Happy Birthday!!! Not working! I am a friend of Beth's and live in Alabama. Have birds (2) and dogs (2) and a cat. Also a Motorhome. Follow your blog. Again Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, thank you so much. Always happy to hear from someone that reads my blog and you also have birds, dogs and a cat. Do you have a blog? Would love to follow you too. God bless

      Delete
  2. No, don't have a blog. Just enjoy reading posts on the women's rv group. Used to belong but was really just a reader and not a poster. Kind of dropped off during the big turnover a few years ago. But still like to read the posts and keep up with Beth and the rest. Used to enjoy your posts there so starting reading your blog. Really enjoy it especially Ms Shug and my fellow frien "Murphy"!!!

    ReplyDelete