Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Day To Take A Break on Saturday

A Day to take a break on Saturday....thank heavens...but we did do a few things ..like go over the check list and have to make a few stops at the store for things that needed on last minute...

Got up this morning and felt a little better and still taking my tylenol and even had a cup of tea with honey and lemon..that sure does make the throat feel better from this hacking..but this sinus is a bugger...and hubby was feeling a little better..his antibiotics have kicked in..

He mowed the yard and the field as that was the last thing that needed to be done..and tomorrow morning I'll put a few things in the frig and then we'll be heading down the highway..

Have to stop at my friends place to pick up the dog food and cookies I orederd so that will take us a little bit..as she'll be at her place around 11:30am..So we decided that hubby will unhook the car and swing in as I drive down and we meet up..like we did when coming back home..

I did rest up a lot as I just felt I couldn't push any more..so what I had to do I did a little at a time..had chicken soup for dinner as that's all I felt like..and you know they say, "Chicken Soup is good for the Soul"..:)

Tonight I'm gonna try to get to sleep early so that I can then get another good night sleep..and I'm only gonna give the critters a light breakfast but Ms Shug will have hers in the rig..oh boy LOL

Got one of my small toy carriers for her to bring her out in the rig..and learned my lessong from the first experience..I'll do it myself..so I don't get the bites.. 

So this is short and sweet and want to thank all those that called me and sent me kind emails..and I will post as I go from Flying J to Flying J..LOL  

All those trucking down that highway to Adventure, Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment