Friday, October 4, 2013

On Another Mission for Friday

On another mission for Friday...got up this morning feeling like a mack truck ran over me..sore arm from vaccine..dang it..but need to get everyone taken care of so I can get up to Saul's early.. Need to make sure Ms Shug is secure as she learned a new escape hatch...Yes, that was added to my other surprises...

Seems she unscrewed the one latch on the side of her cage..let me tell you I couldn't open the dang thing..but this loony bird with her strong arse beak done twisted and some how not only unscrewed it but it fell on the floor..

I'm going to be calling her pretty soon..Dini with the phillips head beak..honestly I could hardly get the door back on and screwed in..How in the world did she do it ?????  64K question..she's good..no she's damn good !

When the hubby got home and saw me attempting to fix it.. he ( like what all men like to do ) takes a go at it.. took us at least 45 minutes to fix the door latch.. and I'm telling ya we worked at it..as I still shake my head..

Hubby still not well, but I figure maybe in a few more days he'll be on the mend..and what do I wake up too..ME..with the sinus drip..HOLY CHITSKI..but I'm not gonna let that sucker get me..Popped a few tylenol and let's get on with this day !

Zeke has to have a blood test done again and Saul wants an EKG..then we'll spin the blood and go from there...if there is meds Zeke needs that's fine but last night as I tried to sleep I thought long and hard on this and in between a few tears I made up my mind.. I'm not putting him through any more ...if he can live what ever life he has left without misery..so be it... this poor boy has been through the meat grinder and back...it's not fair and for me as in how I feel about what happens to me.. it's the Quality of Life that's what's important.. 

Ya all know I'm praying really hard that this will pass as well..all this nonsense  does get to me.. I try and joke about it and boy there is sometimes when it's almost impossible but today I'm gonna tuck it in and get back to accepting things that you just have no control over...and my usual saying and I still stand by it.."Go with the Flow"..

Got to the office with Zeke and the vet tech had a little difficulty taking the blood  ..so not to make her feel bad cause sometimes things happen that way I just did it.. I mean I'm use to doing these things with all the years me being in Dogs and Horses.. it's like second nature to me and then the waiting for the results...This time his potassium level showed a little decrease..so  we opted to do a little more in contacting the Cardio Doc and she was really busy but would work us in.. so home I went and waited for the call.

Just like in children it never gets easy...but in the afternoon she called and out the door we went... Doc checked him over thoroughly and she cut his Enalapril back a half a tab twice a day..and we'll retest but from Florida as Zeke  has a Cardio Doc there ..it's actually  the Tampa Medical Center ..and they have an annex in the Villages..thank heavens..but we've been there and they were excellent.

Got home and hubby called and we decided instead of leaving Saturday as both of us are exhausted that we will leave Sunday morning..it's really best as I'm still feeling a little off kilter with just having my flu vaccine and stressed ..well no need to add more nonsense to it..and there isn't too much to do but last minute stuff..

Not much doing for us tonight other than maybe watching Under Cover Boss but for me I might be Under Cover Zeee...I sure am gonna make it an early night..and I looked over at Zeke and he is already under cover couch.. and Ms Shug is still locked in her cage..Thank Heavens...

That's about it for me today...and sure hope no more news either..other than maybe I won the lottery...HA !...

So those trucking down that highway..Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All.....

No comments:

Post a Comment