Saturday, October 19, 2013

My oh My it's Saturday

My oh my it's Saturday...and my adventure still goes on.... I woke up with a weird feeling..my right ear since my cold has been blocked and still causing me a few problems...like right now I'm slightly light headed...Wow is me...what in the world is this going on...but not to panic as I know I've not been eating right either so could me my electrolytes might me just a bit off...well I'll make sure I step that notch up..

Today John is coming over to pick me up to take me into town as I've got all my scripts to pick up plus I need a few things from the store...so hopefully with a little slowing down I'll be ok..

I had John come over about 2pm as I decided to rest up and see if that helped..my mornings have been too early and not getting enough rest...so now here comes John...goodness I sure hope I don't have to hear about him and Jane in their latest episode..

Now I have to tell you.. driving with John is nerve wrecking..this man doesn't know the word slow nor does he slow down for turns...YIKES...and as we are riding down the road I feel his car shimmy..yeah it's either tires need balancing or an alignment.. I mention it too him..and it like goes in one ear and out the other...then I ask him could he slow down as my foot is trying to find the brake...HELLO world this man shouldn't be driving...and not with me in the car..

I can hear my voice saying a prayer cause he is just about all over the road..then I have this instant flash back...This was a dumb thing to do..so I hope we have no major problems....couldn't wait for this event to come to an end and not mine !!!

Finally we got to pick up the scripts and to the store then it was off to the races again..hang on to your hat ...thank goodness we made it back safe and sound and I felt I could have kissed the ground for landing safely...

Will I ever do this again... Not in my life time..now I remember ..never go out to dinner or drive any where with him...he means well but he obviously isn't aware of how bad he drives.. I'm a firm believer people should be tested again after a certain age !

Got in the house and my head was splitting...so I lay back down and come dinner time I fed the Critters and just made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ..hey it's protein and I wasn't really able to cook...

Watched Halmark channel tonight and now I'm ready for bed..hope this feeling goes away...but I do think it has to do with my inner ear...the last part of this rotten cold I had...

Well, I'm gonna stay good night and hope tomorrow I'll feel some what better. Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All....

3 comments:

  1. are you okay??? Just worried because you have been feeling so bad and your not posting.... Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, just got home from the hospital this evening will post tomorrow all about what happened. Thank you so much for thinking of me. God bless

      Delete
    2. Still worried! No post yet so not sure you are doing better. Hope you have some help there with you! Please take care and let us all know how you are. Linda

      Delete