Sunday, October 13, 2013

And Here's Sunday !

And here's Sunday !...boy it was an early one too...hubby had to be up and ready for the 6:30am pick up to the airport...and were we ever dragging ...of course it didn't help the night before we did up the veggies for the critters..

Hubby had just bought the Sweet Potatoes and Butternut Squash and as bad as I was feeling he offered to help...thank goodness....so there we were chopping and me quick cooking getting ready to put up in the freezer...yep...we were team work but in the meantime thinking.."wish this was over with"...LOL

Come the morning hour I called hubby a few times and by the looks of him..he could have just said, "The hell with this " and went back to bed...me too...but this was our last morning together till Christmas..

Most the day I just lobbed around only doing a little and of course my critters always come first...we all watched the birds slowly coming back to the feeder and I waited for hubby to call and let me know he landed safely..

Now we are back into the routine of Wake up Calls ..on the Road Calls...on the way home calls..yep, but it does help and at least we know we are both ok..

The house was quiet and Zeke was looking for the Big Guy and so was Ms Shug..yep, she missed that man of "hers"...but hopefully she'll behave herself cause today ...this morning she was a bugger...not wanting to get back in her cage and really giving me a hard time..mmmm is this the rebel in her coming out now ??????

Although tonight Ms Shug was kind of warming up to me..even slept on my chest as we lay on the couch watching TV...mmm..she's a sweetie...but I'm sure she's got some things on the agenda...LOL... I'm gonna order her a play station so she can at least do things to keep her busy..and that helps me..and I need to get her wings clipped cause she's like a bumble bee ..all over when she puts her mind to it..

Tonight I just watched an old movie and waited to see how hubby was feeling..I know he's really exhausted...so I hope he just lays in bed most the day to make up for his loss of sleep..

That's about it other than I need to start pacing myself as I do feel the difference now with not moving around much...it's like I'm playing a game of tug...in a few weeks I should be back into the swing and get my energy level up..

So with that...those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment