Thursday, October 3, 2013

Go For It on this Thursday

Go for it on this Thursday...and I'll say.. I was up and in the shower and ready to hit the open road..had to be at the Hospital first then down to the Doc's office and went from one side of the room to the other... as I have two Doc's that I see that are in the same suite..just slip from one to the other is how I try to book my appointments..

Needless to say I was really exhausted and my blood pressure was on an up trend..and to hear results was like making me a tad bit nervous.. as I didn't want anything to change for me to be able to head south..

Still gonna have to see what we need to do for Zeke and that will be tomorrow morning..but let me finish this day...If I can...as I was leaving the hospital I was grabbing a cup of coffee and waiting to hear what the results were if I needed to be infused or not..and that would mean I would have to then go down to Xray again and have a pik put in..

Got the high sign from the Doc and I was out the door..thank goodness ..that's one down and two more to go...next I was in with my Cardio Doc and had to have my Echo done and my leakage is still the same (thank you) and next I slid over to the other side of the room..watched some whacky program and heard people conversing on "the Government"...oh give me a break puh leeez..I don't want to hear any more nonsense on all of those idiots..and I include all of them..!

Get in with my last Doc appointment and the office ran out of Flu vaccines..the ones for 65+  OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!...lucky me so  then after his visit as he's  giving me the..Get my act together and calm down..HA !  Sure if you only knew what all I had on my mind...so I gathered all my "stuff" and out the door I went and now find someone who had that vaccine..wound up at CVS..and here's another joke for you... the Insurance company will pay for my Flu Shot but not the Over 65 one..hahahaha... so I had to pay 50 smackeroos and I'll call the agent when I get home...the SOB..

But if I had gotten it in the Doc office it would have been paid...?????DUH ???? you know all those that think this is gonna be some easy times ahead better get ready to flush your toilets cause that's how quick things are gonna go...Oh, and I checked into the Gov .com....well..I'm over the age LOL..

I'll leave this a topic for you all to discover and find out how lucky we all are :) and then I go on to my next stop over..and I realize I have the wrong handicap sticker..and so does the officer who stops me as I'm getting out of my car....Yes, my new one came..and I forgot to put it in the car..DUH...my fault...did he write me up...NO, but he made me move my car and park way at the end of the parking lot cause there was no open spaces up front...Kiss my Derriere

How's my day going so far...other than having some good results...the rest can't go by fast enough...and hubby is as sick as of dawg...great guns... I mean where's my plastic bag  LOL..  

I'm now gonna take my shoes off and lean back and rest a bit.. I may more or I may just stay here till tomorrow...LOL..I do need to rest as I feel my heart beating really hard and that's not good...perhaps I'll watch a program I taped.....Ohhhhhhhhhh no !  Hubby changed the player box last night..oh don't wanna even talk about that just yet..that's a little much for me right now...but however as I did try to explain this...(get the picture here) those recorded shows and movies are color me gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a break...catch you all a little later on...ta ...ta.... 

Well I had my little nap and woke up not feeling great but I've gotten my super dooper flu vaccine and feeling a little off kilter..and I'll manage...hubby gets in and I'm moving in the slow zone and he asks me to look at the phone bill...HA !...well I take a look and am speechless...

Taking you back when I was in Florida and I had all that problem with Verizon and the "new phone set up".well all this was suppose to be all taken off my bills and no charges both coming and going...HUH..again I take a look at this bill and for the past 3 months I've called and asked, "What gives"...

Today was no exception to the room.."What gives, and I feel like crap"..took me and hubby two hours to explain and have them explain why my bill is reflecting close to 800 dollars..yep you are reading that right..but I'm not crossing my t's or dotting my I's either...cause they think they have it fixed...

Needless to say...I just had a Dr Pepper cause I didn't feel like eating and hubby sure as heck didn't even feel like talking but talk we did till I'm blue in the face and tomorrow I've got another deal to go through..

Another early run out of the house and take Zeke up to Sauls..and I'm just so not wanting to hear anything bad.. I'm wiped mentally and physically but hey, there's got to be a light at the end of this tunnel...for sure..

I'm gonna call it quits and head to bed..hoping that I wake up feeling like I can lick the world..well at least a Popsicle.....For all you traveling down this highway..Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment