Friday, October 18, 2013

Flip Me For IT on Friday

Flip Me for it on Friday....I'll say... Got up a little early to make sure I'd have a few things done before leaving for the Car Dealership...and it again was a Foggy morning....but I was out and there by 7:30am..

Ms Debbie was there and took my car right away...normally she's the one that drives me back and picks me up when my car is finished but today she was doing desk work and took the car into the bay for the mechanic to take it out and test drive it...

Kevin took me back to the house where I finished all my chores and even went to the Rice Fields too...only have Ms Shug's veggies tomorrow to cook up and freeze ahead.

So I waited most of the day to hear the results of what was needed to be done on my car..and low and behold Ms Debbie called and broke the news to me...and yes, I was sitting down..

Seems my front brake pads were shot along with the rotors..and my tires weren't looking too good either..and then came the price which included balancing New Tires and Front end alignment as well...Hold on to your HATS!

All total as I remember Ms Debbie saying was "1300 and change"  but who's counting change at this point and car won't be ready till Tuesday...HOLY Chitski :(~

Now ask me if I feel good today....HA!  I choked on my words but there's nothing I can do because the car is not drivable and it has to be fixed..now why this happened not sure..could it have been from the tire tread that hit underneath don't know but I'll ask..right now I was lost for words and some cash as well...OH MY STARS !

Then I thought I have to pick up my scripts tomorrow at noon time..so I had to give John a call..Lord help me ...but he said he would pick me up and take me and I offered to buy him lunch..praying that he will behave himself cause ya never know...and being he and Jane are going at it again I'll have to hear all that crap...Aren't I really Lucky...Two Birds with One Stone

Tonight I just watched the HalMark Channel cause at least that would be pleasant and no horror stories all happy endings..and in my case I need happy endings..

Speaking of which I need to head to bed and pray my day will be a better one...and so all of you that are traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment