Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sun is Shinning on this Wednesday

Sun is shinning on this Wednesday morning..and hubby is still a little under the weather...but is still functioning..and that's a good thing ...His fast moving is some what slowed and that's a safe thing for all of us..so no Dagwood Bumpstead out the door..

For me I did get to sleep in a little longer..was up at 5am..now I'll settle for that cause it gives me a little more time to wallow..after all when we start out on the road I don't get to sleep that great and although my bed is comfy I get that feeling of.."can we get up and get going "... I know it's whacky but remember I never said, "I was normal"..I mean really who is actually "Normal" we all have some sort of hang ups..or downs..

Me, well I'm a bit of a "get your motor going" but me legs have other plans..it is what it is and I'm attempting to deal with it..some days I win and some days, "they win"..hahaha..In fact you should hear me argue with them....now that's wild..:)

Cleaning out the frig and making some room..as it's been a train wreck in there ...can't find a blessed thing . Been shoving things in and out so I have no choice besides if I don't do it now it will never get done till I get back and by then you just can't imagine the Forrest I find..LOL..gotta love that man of mine :)~

Not much cooking today cause with hubby off kitler  I have that pot of chicken noodle soup I made so that's what we'll have again tonight..and you know always the next day things get better..and I have some orange sherbert in the freezer and that will help his sore throat too..

Got a call from Saul a little after 9am and when I heard his voice I just knew it wasn't just a hello..as I had mentioned he had taken some tests of Zeke and was waiting for the results..well it seems Zeke has a high elevation in his potassium level which is not always good.. As I spoke with Saul we had discussed several reasons..and both of us ruled out Addisons Disease..and then we went down a few other items... 

Zeke's out put of urine is not restricted and his intake of water level is still the same..he's always been a big water drinker from the beginning of time..so that hasn't changed and all his other testings have been negative..no diabetes and as I was talking I mentioned his Enalapril which he's been taking for 2 years or better and that can cause an increase of potassium.. 

So as it stands now I need to bring Zeke back up on Friday around 10:30am for another testing..to see if it's a false positive..but then my brain goes into over drive out comes my microscope and centrifuge..yes, done many a tests and stain them slides better than most..never out of practice here...but you know sometimes with knowledge it can also drive you bonkers.. 

Ok, so I am now at the waiting game and I just hope and pray this big boy don't have any more issues..he's gone through so much his entire life ..I always hoped and prayed that the rest of his remaining life would be much better..then I think maybe it's what I'm feeding.. like he gets all kinds of veggies and sweet potatoes, yukon gold potatoes,butternut squash..yeah I'm a nut case but all my critters eat this way.. like I mean I make it up in tiny cubes.. I put a little in each bowl..a mixture..see here I go...off on another wild goose chase..

Can Friday come soon.. I mean, what ever it takes for this big boy we'll do..but Lord please help us all make it through this ordeal..I did ask Saul to also fax Dr. Porter in Florida to keep him updated ...so if there is treatment or what ever we won't have to wait it out..my rosary beads are spinning now. Heck if I burn a candle I'd probably have to use a torch ! 

Tonight hubby and I are gonna just sit back and watch X factor I need a little music in my heart and I'll record Survivor..but I bet I could teach them a thing or two about surviving real issues..

Just got a call from hubby he's on his way home so I'll make this an early post  and call it a day...pray to God that this too shall pass...So with that all you traveling the highways Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment