Tuesday, October 15, 2013

And On Rolled in Tuesday

And On Rolled in Tuesday....and it seemed like I've done this number before...woke up at 5am strolled into the living room turned on the TV to listen to the news and weather...

Started my pot of coffee and had to make a coffee cake as I was having a visitor..yep, my first for the first time I arrived...and it was nice too..of course it was with a project in the making...the kind I don't mind to do...

Come day break hubby called and he was just getting up and not feeling that great yet...we both chuckled cause it surely was a rough go for us both...and it seems as we get older it gets tougher too..

Most my day was just on a slow pace..and starting to sort through the bundles that are waiting for me... and of course I didn't go out and I now have to do it tomorrow..like it or not !

Most of the day was gloomy but still warm ..was suppose to get a sprinkle but I think that passed us by...and I'm glad cause I've seen enough rain coming down and I'd just like a few more weeks of just nice weather..:)

This morning when I went out to water my roses..I noticed my bird bath lid was on the ground and cracked..really bummed me out.. must have been a raccoon cause the squirrels are not that heavy to knock it over...so I called Dr Foster where I got it from and they don't sell just the replacement lid...so the gal gave me the name of the company that makes them..

Did a search on Google and got the number called them and they are sending me a lid for 30 bucks will be delievered by Fed X...OH LUCKY ME...my experience with Fed X has not been good..so hopefully I'll luck out..Now that made me happy cause this bird bath is really nice..has a beautiful pair of Cardinals on it.. and you all know I love those Big Red Babies...

Tonight watched Biggest Loser and The Voice and then it was curtains for me..so here I sit..just got off the phone with hubby to say "Good Night"...and I'll say again, "All those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All "

No comments:

Post a Comment