Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday...a Blessing Day !

Sunday...a Blessing Day !  I sort of drifted off in memory lane for today. Sometimes that happens for reasons we are never sure of. Possibly to open up a new door or maybe close one. For me, it was mainly dealing with what is happening with me.

I still haven't gone to the "Foot Doc" (whom by the way never called me) and not being able to walk right is causing other problems. So I reflect on where and why is this all happening and what's the best way for me to deal with another Adventure in Life's mystery.

So upon reflections of the past and what was happening and how I handled it I had to give myself a pep talk. Now I'm sure some of you have had these experiences.  With me I kind of kick my butt and say, "Get over it, there's a lot worse off than you"... Yes, that kind of does it for me and of course I'm a little rebellious (ha, that's putting it mildly) so just shake this crappola loose and move your bloomin' asp !

Lizzie (Sistah) I'm so thrilled to know you are now "Full Timing RVing"  I know you will enjoy it as I had always hoped that would be my lifestyle...being the gypsy that I am...I can't wait to follow your stories and pictures.....as I will travel in spirit with you ...Big Hug and Lots and Lots of Blessings on your Adventures.

Gosh it makes me feel so good to read all those good notes and knowing the people how they've dealt with what was handed to them...I'm always so excited to read good vibes  coming back to them...

Tomorrow I've got a few things to do and make sure I get back into meditations and that helps me over come a lot of nonsense... get that positive thinking going and I'm on another adventure for sure

Hitting the covers now and on to a new day

God Bless...

3 comments:

  1. Hey, where are you? Come up outta that funk and let us know what's going on! Some of us worry about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Nuf meditating....it's not like you to let a week go by without an update. Gotta make every day a blessing day. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, what they said!!! I've been wondering where you were.

    ReplyDelete