Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunday went and Monday came !

Sunday went and Monday came !...Yes, that's how it seemed to have happen, but for one short detail...I became enthralled in Betsy's Novel..."Summer is her name"... It was a good read. I mean it kept me wanting to go on and on . To read such a story that didn't get so graphic in the art of making love...but in the reality of life itself.


I had to call Betsy today (Monday) to let her know how I was so taken by her writing..It truly was a pleasure to read..a never ending love story with twists and turns that we all have had happen to either us or someone we new.

The history through out the book was so interesting..I can actually say, "I do remember some of those dates as if it was yesterday... and as for the characters...how they came to life in my mind.. I could picture the farm and even the furniture and Yes, a few very special characters that I could even relate too..

This book I had to finish.. I wound up reading most of Sunday and till 1am Monday morning...Now does that give you all a clue...It was a really good read and I can't wait to see if Betsy will pull out a "Sequel".

Now here it is Monday evening and I only did a few things as my nerves are beginning to get the best of me.. or should I say, "My Anxiety"...HA !  I've miss my hubby and I just can't wait to sit across the table and just listen to him tell me his tales of woe and hold his hand and thank him for being the guy he is...a good man, a caring man...a God Loving Man !

Tomorrow will be here soon and I'm just so anxious...can't get much done as I seem to be running in circles...

So with that I'll say, "Good Night and God Bless"  Oh and the name of the book again is  "Summer is her name"  by Betsy Houser...check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment