Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday Night

Saturday Night and I'm just laxing the night away..Today was a gem of a day and I had to cook up Critter food..Yep, it was that time again..seems like the days just roll on by (to quickly) and before I knew it  I was relaxing in my chair watching the Humming birds do their thing.. I mean, who's the boss at the feeder...and they zoom by quickly . Sometimes too quickly I just see a black spot and there they is !

I've not got much done today other than critter food so that means tomorrow I have to step it up a notch and get that dang laundry done...Gawd I hates Domestic chores.

Not too much going on other than planning what colors I want painted on my other bedroom and bathroom..That's gonna get done when I head back home.. Diane and Bob, the couple that takes care of my home for me when I'm not here in Florida just love doing that kind of work ...and they are fantastic..

Looking over at my bed all the Critters are in place..leaving me just enough room to maybe giving someone a little shove and then off to slumber land..

With that I'll say, "Toodles"... and God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbzeee...just checking in; you've been too quiet. But I see you've been busy with hubby. And congratulations on that recent anniversary...you've been blessed, and I wish you many more.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete