Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patty's Day .even on Thursday !




Happy St Patty's Day...even on Thursday !  It truly was a happy day too..although we didn't do the wearing of the green..we had a few "Green"Critters well on the yellowish side...Our Finches came a visiting and so did those darling Hummers and they are greenish too..guess they were dancing the jig cause they hit them feeders big time..

I have to laugh cause those little buggers can eat..I mean Finches are a bottomless pit..and love the water fountain..It was neat watching..we have about 20 that come at one time...Guess you might even say, "They could be a little Italians"  LOL...well they do have a huge family !

Hubby and I did another day of .."NOTHING" and for us, it's wonderful.. We are both the type that have a tendency to forget time when working...in other words we were always Workaholics... but I learned my lesson..now only if I can get hubby to slow his pace.

Tomorrow we plan to go out for a bit..Shopping and getting a few goodies in for the house and I'll get to plant these bulbs I got...can't wait to get a little more color in the garden and in the car port.

Also need to pick up  (surprise) some more bird feed..I mean I'm really going through it...almost feel like Shangra La..well, I have enough life around I mean critters of all kinds and it's growing...

This is a really great week but time is moving too fast..Soon he'll be heading home and I won't see him again till 2nd week of June which will be my time to load up and head back North..

Zeke is bouncing back well and Joe seems to be doing pretty good too..maybe it's that lemon juice I'm adding to their purified water...sure does seem to help...plus my Abby loves it... she thinks I'm giving her Lemonade...Hey, she's my kind of gal...HA !   Zeke was a little resistant but now is kind of liking or maybe he just has to give in...but it's good for them and their kidneys.

It's that time again and I'm really ready to fall out..My day starts early and it will be busy tomorrow...So...Good Night and Sleep Tight

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment