Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday was a GOOD DAY

Friday was a GOOD DAY...and even had a good time with only one exception...The Whining..(wished it was just wine)  Yes, John did his little song and dance for just a few minutes and then it passed...thank goodness.

The rest of the day went well..did shopping at Sam's club got in all my supplies then went and had lunch at "Pizza Hut"  making sure my stock says up there LOL  then went to Publix on the way home.

Pulled in the driveway and there was Clancy finishing up the yard and it looked good..He even took me around the yard on the golf cart to show me all the good stuff he got done. It looks fabulous !

Now I'm beat and getting ready to fall out..Tomorrow is another full day of getting stuff done for my Sunday afternoon R & R..

So with that I'll charge my batteries and take pictures for the next posting..

Good Night Sleep Tight and Don't let the Bed Bugs bite.... Ouch !

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment