Saturday, March 12, 2011

Goodness it has been a busy Saturday

Goodness it has been a busy Saturday.... I've been playing...Catch up or is it Ketchup...what have you but I've been busy...I can still hear the roar of my Vacuum...and let me tell ya it ain't a easy pushing it with a Big Horse attached !  Yes, Zeke has been jumping on and off and grabbing the cord and even telling me what for as I attempt to glide him through the hall way...

Felt like I could have run a marathon and even won. However, I still have the put away the junk and clean out the frig...Gawd I'm not a Domestic Goddess in fact I could really be more of an engineer..You know point to what needs to get done and give great directions...but I'm not but merely the doer...Lucky me!

I did get in a few good breaks when I could...but I did hear my Vacuum Cleaner sigh with relief as I changed the fully loaded bag...and it was loaded to capacity...Shame on Me !!! 

This afternoon I took my relaxation out by reading more of Betsy's book..and it is very good..I'm enjoying it and couldn't put it down ..I mean if I didn't have so much more work to do I'd a read through the night...

Yes, Betsy...you certainly have caught my attention..a few tears, a few jump out of my chair and yell.."Damn you Mont"...and even going on the job at that Defense Plant...oh, I can't give the book away...but sistah's you'd definitely like this one ! 

Now I'm gonna rest my body and lay my head down on the fluffy pillow and you got it.. The Electric Blanket is on..cause it's a bit nippy again... Glad I still have Joe and Reba's PJ's on..cause this morning they dang near froze...Me TOO !!!

See ya Tomorrow....and Hubby will be here on Tuesday..coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment