Friday, March 11, 2011

TGIF...and yes it is, Friday

TGIF....and yes it is, Friday and it truly is almost over ...I had a great day...a great beginning too.. Watched the darling little Finches and boy their color is bright kind of glowing at the time.. I think there was about 20 of those little birds all gathered in the feeder...

I can see why, it was chilly this morning and even those darling squirrels were late getting their food.. I watched them come out of the tree..giving their long stretch and yawn...They didn't have to hurry as they know I have their food waiting...(Am I trained or what).. but I so enjoy watching nature and critters.

Even that big boy (Cardinal) he showed up..Now I have several Cardinals but this guy is a big one and he's the King here.. He flies in for his morning nip and all the others just watch.. He's so proud too... (I'm gonna have to get my camera back in action here)... then all the rest fly in and it's zoom in and zoom out...but those darling finches...they hang out and feast.. !

Today I went out with John (the team of J & J or better known and the fighting J's..) and we actually had a good time.. Enjoyed the conversation and our lunch...Pizza Hut..can't go wrong ...and then we jumped into Publix for our quick fix... mine was cheese cake and John's was custard pie..Oh yeah.. I was snug as a bug when I got home...Took that quick (Rest) and then on to the feeding of my critters and the other ones outside too...

Yep, I feed them twice a day like my Critters 4...Good Golly Ms Molly.. I'm trained well and those dear sweeties wait...in fact I have one Squirrel I call Oscar.. He pops up if I'm not out there and taps on my window... like to say, "Hey Lady, Where's the Grub"...LOL

NOw I am ready to hit the hay ...turned on the good ole Trusted Electric Blanket and got Reba and Joe in their PJ's as it's gonna go down to 38 tonight.. set the heater for 70 so that I won't wake up to a damp house...hate that...

So I bid you all a good night and catch ya in the morning...Oh and I'm getting ready for the count down for Hubby to arrive...Come on Tuesday..wooo hooo !

One more thing before I go to bed... Please pray for all those people in Japan..omg.. I watched that this morning and I cried... It happens so fast and then the after effects..Lord be with them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment