Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's Thursday Already !

It's Thursday Already !  Yes, I lost Tuesday, and found Wednesday as it was Ash Wednesday...and I brought Jane to "CHURCH"...Yeppers she got her ashes ...and boy did she need them prayers...

Tuesday was a day I needed to get things together and also had a Board Meeting with voting...then on to the next day...That's what I thought of it any way...

Wednesday I had lunch with the one member of the team J & J..and that went really well ..Enjoyed it immensely...which means it was a long time coming and deserved...but mainly enjoyed the visit to the Church...that too was a long time coming as well..

Of course I finished that good day off with American Idol... I kept in the positive mode...which you know I needed... Earned I might add too !

Then John the other team member felt left out so tomorrow I have lunch with him...Crossing my T's and Dotting my I's as well that it will go smoothly as well...

Today was a catch my breath day and make my list out to get ready for hubby to come down and visit...wooo hooo..

Zeke is much, much better and Joe is still got some hop in his step too..although we had a tremendous rain ..We needed but the sounds were ...OH MY...Where do I run ??????

I haven't had much time on the computer in fact I haven't had it on ...been on the go.. Kind of got a little taste of the out side and it felt "Terrific"...Yeah I almost felt like shouting..."Scarlett I'm free"...hahaha..

Ah but tonight I have the electric blanket on getting the bed warm as it's gonna drop a few degrees down ..like tonight in the low 40's and tomorrow evening 38...brrrrrrrrr...Yeah, we is gonna huddle and cuddle for sure..

So that's about it.. I mean, not too much happening ..but I'm sure tomorrow will be interesting with John...sure hope he behaves...gawd he can surely surprise you..

Reading Betsy Houser's book..Summer is her name.. Betsy is my neighbor and I might tell ya... She has surprised me with this book..well, I'll go into that a little more....but ifn' ya may be interested it's on sale at Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble... pssst..Betsy... I'm pluggin' your book :)

Ok, now I'm gonna say.. Nite Nite..and Sleep Tight...bed is getting warmer..

Catch ya tomorrow so stay tuned...I'm sure I'll have some goodies to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment