Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday and that ain't all !

It's Friday and that ain't all !  It's our Anniversary..yes indeedy...Robert and I were married the day after St Patty's Day and I was thinkin' of adding some green to my wedding gown...but I had the luck of the Irish anyway..that day was wonderful...My Grandmother came along with my Uncles and my Sister was my Maid of Honor...Robert's best friend was his Best Man.We had our wedding reception in our home...didn't have much money but we had a house full .

Today Robert and I spent a quiet day although hubby had a few trips to "Wally World"...and we laughed about it  Had our quiet dinner at home cause both of us really didn't want to go anywhere...Just have the Critters around and talk about our early days...and a few Zzzzz's in between...

It's been really hard on both of us not seeing each other for such a long time and soon he'll be heading back home... and won't be down again till time for me to close the house and head north... This has been a hard year on us...but we'll manage through...thank goodness for phone service...makes life easier.

Tomorrow we'll do some planting .. as my begonias have come in and they are suppose to be the giant size...I'm anxious and I'll also plant some herbs..so hubby and I will be doing some...jibbering..as he knows how to plant.. I mean his momma always had a garden ...Hahahaha...and what do I know .. I mean living in Brooklyn and only having fire escape and roof top gardens..HUH ..LOL

It will be interesting for sure..ought to have this one on record LOL...all them years and we still go at it..and laugh about it later.. cause "He's knows More"...(ya believe that one and I'll tell ya another story )

Good Night and Sleep Tight...

God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment