Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday...Yes, I've been missing in ACTION !

Wednesday...Yes, I've been missing in ACTION !  Why?  Well, simply because I spent from Saturday to Tuesday with Hubby... I wanted to make sure we spent the time together as I won't see him till June...and that's a long, long time ...Although we talk on the phone several times a day...it's still not like being together.

Amazing after all those years we haven't grown tired..well, we do get a break from each other..but this one was to long of a break...but hey, the magic is still there and that's important...He says, "he learned to listen "  wonder what that means ?   LOL

Now I've been in the "down in the valley" syndrome but will be climbing back out shortly... I'm having lunch with  John ..(from the team of J & J..the battle still continues) and I'm sure I'm gonna hear about the new one on Friday. Lucky me !

Today was beautiful and just before hubby left we planted the Gardenia plant and fixed a few of the outside lights and tomorrow I'm gonna plant more of my bulbs ..but in pots...cause I just know those darling squirrels will eat em or dig em up .

Tired here and making my list of things I need to get done..this seems to give me motivation ..as reading what has to be done...reminds me  HA...!

So, with that I'll say .. "Night, Night" and get back into the swing of posting again...would be nice if I start using the camera...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good visit with Hubby. June will be here before you know it! You need to post some pictures of the new plants and flower pots and your "critters"...the inside and outside ones! Take care.

    ReplyDelete