Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday was here :)

Thursday was here :)  and so am I.  It was a great day in fact...Clancy came over and is back on the job. I was so happy to see him and I know my neighbor Betsy was too.. He did her yard yesterday and it looks terrific..started mine today and I'm tellin' ya that man has that golden touch..He enjoys it so much too ...You can tell, he puts his all in to pleasing you.. and you have to look at what he's done cause as Clancy says, "If you don't like it you don't pay"...Hey Clancy, "I love it"..and I'm just happy to see you back and you still are in my prayers..

Yes, even the humming bird feeder was busy today. Almost a full group showed up and towards this evening I bet there was close to 9 at the feeder..wooo hooo ..life is busy in my garden. Even my squirrels were happy they so enjoy the fact they don't have to search for food...Momma comes out twice a day and even lets them know " Here's goodies"...

I guess I just get so much enjoyment at watching these critters but one thing..I'm running out of names :)  They seem to be inviting the whole neighborhood..this morning as I counted heads (Squirrels) there was 15. Wonder if I can claim them on my taxes as "Medical Expenses"..cause it's like a treatment..I mean, for me..Exercise and Therapy.. hahahaha

Watched American Idol to see who would get cut and I called it..Casey..but they saved him...He needs to start getting his act together and singing instead of pushing the envelope and seeing how far he can go in his cute chit...Hey, like Simon would say, "Sing or leave, this ain't practice"

Now it's bed time and I need to get ready for my day with JOHN...sure hope he's in a good mind set as he and Jane have had another fall out...Guess I should say... "Wish me luck"..

Got my lists going too..we'll hit Sam's club and then lunch ...This ought to be good....maybe ?

God Bless

PS...Paulette just for you I'm gonna take pictures of pots with dirt..plants ain't up yet LOL...but I have one I can take..the Gardenia I just planted...See ya tomorrow night Lord willin'

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you and Robert had a wonderful loving time for his visit. And tho June is a few months away the time 'will' fly and you will both be home!!! ? hmmmm? All 6 of you will be home! :D

    Sure do envy you. Your marriage and loving husband!!!

    Miss ya too.

    ReplyDelete