Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

Wishful Wednesday or becareful what you Wish For :) it might come TRUE !!!

Nah, I'm enjoying the down time with hubby...We did absolutely nothing...watch a couple of funny movies...and did some catching up on "OurTime"...and we had a nice dinner together...early in the afternoon..Yes, we lobbed around and it was the best !

It was a great day and the weather was really nice...didn't put the air on till later in the afternoon as that afternoon sun sets right in those big windows..I can't believe how much I'm enjoying doing "nothing"....

Tomorrow we'll celebrate the "Irish" already cut up the cabbage so I'll make Fried Ham and Cabbage with a pan of corn bread and taters..and again we'll watch a couple more movies...take a spin in the Grape Mobile and just EX Lax as hubby says...

We watched the Finches fly in and out most the day and I can't believe how much they devour..goodness I filled their dish up again tonight and gave them a clean fountain for tomorrow... Hubby says, "They know a good thing"

Few of the Hummers came by but the crew isn't fully in yet...and even my Crow, "Willie"   I call him that cause he's Slick...knows how to get into the little feeders and take some fiddles..even watched him feed his mate... !

So all and all it was a good day..Oh and by the way if ya get a chance get the movie Date Night...you'd be in for some great laughs...Gotta love NetFlix..

Alrighty it's bed time and I'm checkin my email and gonna say, "night, night" again and on to tomorrow..wooo hooo..

psst..Times moving too fast the days are getting away from us...Yucko !

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you and hubby the very best St Patrick's Day!!

    So good to hear you sounding so 'chipper'!

    luv and miss ya Lady

    ReplyDelete