Monday, March 7, 2011

Ah, Tis' and Was Monday

Ah, Tis' and Was Monday...well it's still here but soon it will be over...Alas I was able to get a little done and it felt good to actually move around..even if I have a little limp here and there.  

The weather well it's a bit of a chill in the air since 4:30am...and believe me I was in and out fast. Couldn't wait till afternoon sun and yes, my afternoon delight...The darling finches flew in and boy they are sporting a lighter green more towards the yellow.. The feeder was full and where was my camera ????

Zeke has a little more pep in his step and Joe has started his twirling again...almost like a helicopter dawg style...next thing ya know he's off the couch and into the air and on the floor... It's amazing to watch but then again it gets to you... I hear myself shouting..."Quit it "...but to no avail.. He spins in fact I bet he could spin on a dime !

Still haven't heard from the Foot Doc...nope guess he's making too much money to call.. It's a riot here.. I mean the Doc was faxed my Xrays and info from my Internist and let me see that was last Monday..wow, well I'll give him another week and see what happens..

I've got to plan my week as hubby will be down next Tuesday..and to think I haven't seen the man since Oct 2010..omg.. in fact he sent me a picture and on the heading said,  "Do you remember me"...HA !  Wise Asp !

I've got a lunch date with Jane..(remember the J & J team) and we're gonna go to Apple Bees...guess that's how ya spell it.. So this ought to be interesting and it will be fun too.. I mean I've been house bound for almost 3 weeks...more like "Stir Crazy".

I had a strange call last week from a neighbor..one I took to the hospital and stayed with while all her tests were done then took her out to get something to eat as the hospital never bothered to feed her.. I felt so bad for her...Well this strange call I got from her made me re think my feeling towards (what I call ) "Winners"... She said, "I bought you something and I think you'll like it but it's on the small side, so this will give you the incentive to lose weight"...Gee thanks.. I mean I'm sure you meant well...(she loves to zing people even at the age of 80)  I felt I'd be kind and cut her a break.. I mean why would you even say something so Chitty to someone that's been struggling and can't walk to even exercise and.. should I go on..Nah... She's just a mean Chit head and maybe if she's lucky she'll find someone else to take her to the hospital and sit with her....Got the Message ??????

I try to be kind but some days it's not there for me...I've never been mean or nasty to anyone..unless they push my buttons and at that I still have some respect...but there are days.. You can't take my kindness for a Weakness...

Maybe I should pray for her..but the devil just grabbed my asp...ain't gonna happen...not tonight any way ! Sure hope she don't call soon...!

Life can be a bitch, no matter how hard you try...but one good thing.. I do have a good sense of humor...Yeah, I did make a joke out of it...and you ask, "Did it hurt" ....well honestly ...only a little bit...I figure if that's the least I have to worry about...I got it made in the shade...

Now, it's time for me to wrap this up...turned on my Electric Blankie...oh yeah it's a bit of a nip in the air and me and the Critters 4 are tuckin' in for the night....

May you all have a good night  and God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Gads woman!! I saw that you hadn't posted and meant to call cause I was worried but like a colander with no bottom, it went straight out of my head. Now I know where that wet gooey spot on the floor came from. Dang it!!!

    Glad to hear that Zeke is feeling better and that your moving again! And real glad to see that Joe is feeling fine.

    Got a good chuckle at you over the neighbor lady!!! Yep, Zee's being feisty so she's still a kicking and grinning!

    When Robert comes down is it a visit only or will you be packing up to head home? Me? I'd wait for a lot more warmer weather!

    Love ya muchly Lady

    ReplyDelete