Sunday, October 26, 2014

Not Too Bad A Sunday

Not too bad a Sunday....even thought I woke up way to early and I let the brats out then went back to bed..give me more sleep !!!...however, I thought I over slept..don't know what's going on with me gray matter ...but I better start kickin' it a bit...:)

Got up again for the second time put on my pot of coffee to brew as I did the sorting of the pills of life....and as I was looking at the colors of the rainbow I was wondering...." do I live in the world of Oz too ?"...

I did start to tackle that hutch and loaded up one box...carried that into my spare room...laughed as I looked around the other boxes...and then came back into the living room and UH OH !!!  QVC was on for 5 hours..OMG!  that would overwhelm me..so I watched hahaha...

Couldn't watch the Eagles game..now that sucked so I did some watching other games...and had to wait for hubby to call me with blow by blow..the happenings...and OH MAN !  the Eagles lost in the end of the game..dang it !

Called into CVS to get a couple of my scripts filled...they are some what out of sink right now so have to do some rearranging again...but for my synthroid..well I have to wait for another test as that was increased...

Oh forgot to mention the Doc, contacted an Eye doctor for me..she's suppose to be really good and I'm waiting her to contact me for an appointment..as I have to have cataract surgery and I'm hoping I can schedule it when hubby is down..

Also this coming Friday I have the Cardio Doc appointment with the new one ..sure hope he's good..if not back to the drawing board...I just am not putting up with Doctors that have such an Ego they forget about the patient . They don't listen...and as I told that Doctor.."I guess you live in my body so you know what's happening"...he never really paid attention..shame on him..!

Had me a root beer float tonight..dang it!  they are so good and went great with my sausage sandwich...yep, I leaned back and enjoyed.. about time..

Don't know what's going on with Miss Annie and Rudy ...lately those two are really getting into it... Miss Annie just don't quit and Rudy is not gonna put up with it..so they've been really getting a little too much... so I've been putting their arses up in their crates..till they chill out... told them tonight... if they keep this crap up they will be having a talk with Jesus.. my term for Me being the heavy and knocking some sense in their brains...it's one of those things you have to do ..don't like it..but they have to know I'm the Alfa ..and they better get it together...

Getting my trash together for tomorrow morning..it's that time again... also have to go into town and pick up my scripts and stop by Publix then home..and hopefully get the other part of the hutch done.. Gonna need to dust and vacuum..oh my those jobs are due again LOL

So here I sit at my desk getting ready for all my notes to tell me...YOU GOT LOTS TO DO !!!...with that.. those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment