Monday, August 9, 2010

It's late Monday. Will I ever get caught up ?

It's late Monday. Will I ever get caught up ?   Sure, just give me enough time to refresh my gray matter.I warn you...you better be prepared for all that happened..and to think, it was happening to me.

When I last left off the cable company was calling me back ...and I was having a little difficulty as I lost the dang filling in my tooth.. waiting on a dentist appointment ...and the rest of the story will continue..

Cable company, now that's a joke..no matter what you want to believe...they are all the same..when it comes down to the nitty gritty....I thought perhaps I was maybe gonna be cut a break.. I mean everyone deserves one once in awhile..HA !

Ok, I'll get on with the NON SENSE.... Cable company calls me back and tells me they are putting me on Seasonal..(now I'm smiling) and then will refresh my service on my return..which is normally in Oct..You know the "Snowbird Theory"..head south  in the winter months..go home the middle of June..Yeah sounds good...So now I'm a happy camper.. everything is gonna be ok...and I'm heading into see the dentist for an Xray and then I'm gonna be fixed...

Do you really believe that line...well, I thought I would be.. I mean if ya told me this was just the start of another great Adventure I would have said.."No way"... Well, I get in my car drive to the dentist and have an Xray taken...I'm thinking this isn't going to be bad at all..(famous last words). Then comes the bare facts..

Ms... I'm gonna have to get an approval from you Doctor as you have to be taken off your meds..before I can schedule  you in..says the darling nurse... Oh, no problem I'm thinking.. "Not a problem"  I reply.. and I'm happy.. this is gonna be over in 5 days (that's how long I have to be off meds).. so I leave and I make a quick stop by the Docs office to let them know the Dentist is faxing over.  The receptionist says, "No problem"...and I drive home..

Next day my tooth is really getting to me and I call the Dentist...No word from the Doc on when I can stop meds...and the nurse says,  "I sure hope they respond soon or I'm gonna have to schedule you in 2 weeks we are booked solid..."What"... oh no, I'll not last.. ( as my tooth is getting now more painful and the drops and the Jack Daniels are not working)..  So I call the Doc office and ask "What's holding things up".. get another stand off... "Doc is really busy, I put the fax on his desk"....

Another day goes by and no word... I'm getting very worried.. so I call again and ask to speak to Doc.. can't get through but they'll give me to his nurse.. but she's busy she'll call me back... hmmmm.. I call the Dentist office and they tell me they'll send another fax.. with IMPORTANT....STAT...

3rd day goes by, I'm crawling the walls.. and then I do a dumb thing... in my dog patio I have what they call a rice matt.. you've seen them .. they're used in front of motor home steps..pretty designs and they are coated like with plastic material... however, after being washed with bleach and chemicals and hot sun.. they start to break down and separate.. Yep, my foot got caught in the threads and bam, I did the deed... I twisted my foot and wrenched my leg..which torn my knee..(of course the one that has to be operated on )..so now I'm limping and now have aching jaw, ear and head... Got the picture..

I go inside to call the Doc office and again another surprise..NO PHONE.. what .. ???? NO PHONE... oh this is good now what's going on... I go and look for my cell phone..and of course it doesn't work in the house have to sit outside in the heat...(getting the picture)  I call the cable company.. (phone, internet and cable all with same company)  and I get the customer service rep..(after 20 minutes waiting) and she proceeds to tell me that my service has been put on SEASONAL....

Those words seem to spark a recent call.. I mean the Cable company and I had these words to put my service on SEASONAL...but August 2nd....Not TODAY (which was like July 15th)..OMG... Am I dreaming...NOT.. so after a long conversation she explains it will take a bit and she'll resume all my service and then tells me I'll have to call again and replace it back on when I'm ready..

Now back to the Doc I go and call the office... pleading with the receptionist.. PLEASE if you have any feelings for humanity...get me that nurse or doctor I need to get this tooth taken care of..and I'm in pain..nothing is working ....... about  2 hours later my phone is up and running.. and I got a message from the Nurse... Doctor will not sign a release you need a STRESS TEST ...first !  

Holy Crappola.. is this for real... I mean a STRESS TEST.. what the heck have I been going through and WHY ???? OMG... I call the Dentist and explain to Him.. ( He even talked to me on the phone )... and I told him I'd be willing to sign anything .... HELP... Of course he explained why... I can't blame him people sue for anything.. but  WHY ME.... I couldn't think my brain was wrapping with the pounding of my tooth jaw and ear and now my friggin leg...does it get any better.. oooooooooooh just you wait...

I felt abandoned.. I mean who was there to help me.. I called my hubby.. (see there is some good to this story)  and I bent his ear.. and I know he felt bad he wasn't with me... then he says..(smart man).."Call the Doc here"... Why didn't I think of it.. I mean.. sure.. so I did.. and  just like that.. the nurse on the other end says..."Not a Problem."  oh please those words... she would tell my Doc and he would fax for me.. and then hangs up..

I called back the Dentist told them of this Doc.. He's my Doctor back home... he'll fax for me a release.. Nurse says.. good thing cause tomorrow is the last day !.. OMG.. panic mode almost ready to set in... I ask the Nurse what time are you in the office in the morning.. she says.. "I get here at 7am to do some work.. "  Okie dokie I'll be talkin with you...

I called my Doc office next morning at 7:30am as the fax had not come in yet.. and I was about ready to burst...Nurse gets on and says."Doc is sending now..hang tight.".. ..Good thing cause I stopped my meds that morning.. I just knew he'd come through for me... So the next thing I had to do was wait 5 days and I was in that chair..ready willin and able...

This Dentist is a GEM.. I mean he even gives great needles.. never felt a thing and within an hour it was over..had a few bad moments.. like my blood press was 220 /110..wonder why.. I was in misery for days so after the injections within 20 minutes blood pressure was dropping.. After it was done I felt great cept I was limping...and that was getting worse as my knee grew the size of a baseball.. joy to the world.. so I hobbled out and in the car.. and guess what..

I drove to the Doc's office, the one that wouldn't sign the release.. talk about crazy.. I hobble in the office and only a few people were there.. I go up to the window my mouth filled with cotton as I'm trying to speak and make these wonderful statements of how they were cruel ..in sensitive and I proceed to try and talk ..next thing I realize the Doc is looking at me on the other side of the window ... as I spat out the bloody wad of cotton.. OMG.. I can't believe I did it.. but I did... right on the floor... and tell him he's an ASS WIPE.. I mean the lowest of low.. How could he let me suffer.. and then I realize he's just staring at me.. Probably thought I was some kind of nut job.. which I probably was.. It sure felt good...!

Ok, I'm now heading home.. for the rest of this sage.... and I promise ya .. it gets even better...

Catch ya tomorrow.. I'm just exhausted thinking about it again  HA !

God Bless...

2 comments:

  1. OMG, LOLOLOLOL I know it wasn't funny then, but it is now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie... I know that feeling ..Yes, it is funny now as I'm remembering things I hope to forget..(maybe)..I'm glad you are enjoying this.. it does get even better..wait and see.. Zeee..wooo hooo !

    ReplyDelete